Search found 32 matches

by Sneeker
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:43 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Integra Air B200 Loses Cowling after takeoff
Replies: 12
Views: 6248

Re: Integra Air B200 Loses Cowling after takeoff

Apetit wrote: ↑Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:45 pm Is it true that the aircraft hasn't flown since the incident?
I'm not sure.
by Sneeker
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:40 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Integra Air B200 Loses Cowling after takeoff
Replies: 12
Views: 6248

Re: Integra Air B200 Loses Cowling after takeoff

Coincidentally they have a job ad up for a 200 driver. Probably because all the current pilots are jumping off that sinking ship if they can. I wonder how long they will last after they get counter sued by AHS for waisting their time in court? Hard to follow since John deleted the thread for the RFP.
by Sneeker
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:54 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Integra Air B200 Loses Cowling after takeoff
Replies: 12
Views: 6248

Integra Air B200 Loses Cowling after takeoff

Copy and past from Cador. I hear there was a fuel leak that wouldn't stop after landing on the side of the lost cowling. Any info on this? Occurrence Summary Date Entered:2018-01-25 Narrative: An Integra Air Beech 200 (BXH555-M) from Medicine Hat, AB (CYXH) to Calgary, AB (CYYC) received clearance f...
by Sneeker
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:13 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: F*** You. Pay me.
Replies: 41
Views: 11576

Re: F*** You. Pay me.

Just thought I’d pop by to state the obvious. “F*** you. Pay me.” Ah yes the new generation of entitlement... I’ve never spoken like that to my employer or a customer. Instead I got paid on my experience and work ethic, I can attest that I was renumerated quite well. I’ve always been told I would b...
by Sneeker
Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:27 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: 45 yr old and want to de a career in aviation
Replies: 26
Views: 5034

Re: 45 yr old and want to de a career in aviation

It is very doable. You will have to work your ass off and be open to taking shit from younger guys that think they know everything about life and actually know more about aviation then you currently do. Hard work and keeping it humble goes a long way in the industry. Good luck and have fun.
by Sneeker
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:49 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: 7 on 7 off?
Replies: 6
Views: 2955

Re: 7 on 7 off?

PostmasterGeneral wrote: ↑Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:33 pm Integra does 7 on 7 off for medevac in Calgary and Medicine Hat. Keewatin does 14 on 14 off.
Integra doesn't do Medevac any more. I hear its for the best.
by Sneeker
Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:15 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Integra 200 mdevac capt. ?
Replies: 4
Views: 3032

Re: Integra 200 mdevac capt. ?

Interesting.
by Sneeker
Mon May 29, 2017 10:37 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Integra 200 mdevac capt. ?
Replies: 4
Views: 3032

Integra 200 mdevac capt. ?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=116479

Any idea on what the pay is like? How much longer are there even going to be Medevac positions at this company realistically?
by Sneeker
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:08 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: STOP THIS PILOT-IN-WAITING...
Replies: 54
Views: 14592

Re: STOP THIS PILOT-IN-WAITING...

I wrote dingus a pm because initially he had this topic in the find a job forum and I couldn't respond to him publicly. I stand behind what I wrote. My point has been proven. As for the people who have read between the lines, I suggest you read harder.
by Sneeker
Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:21 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Nor-Alta aviation ??
Replies: 5
Views: 2868

Re: Nor-Alta aviation ??

I worked there for a number of years but left several years ago. It was my favourite job. Low time pilots start out doing a combination of dispatch and C-206 flying. With experience and seasonal demands they move up to full-time 206, and after that typically right seat in the King Air, and from the...
by Sneeker
Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:34 pm
Forum: Aviation Videos & Photos
Topic: Flying the Jetstream 32 at Pascan Aviation
Replies: 5
Views: 2489

Re: Flying the Jetstream 32 at Pascan Aviation

Whats your climb rate in these Jetstreams?
by Sneeker
Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:56 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Renting a place / room mate in high level
Replies: 5
Views: 1153

Re: Renting a place / room mate in high level

Hey thanks Capt. X Ill deffinatly give that a try.

And I've been in a few places much worse than High Level, Im looking forward to coming home every few weeks.
by Sneeker
Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:05 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Renting a place / room mate in high level
Replies: 5
Views: 1153

Renting a place / room mate in high level

Hey there, Im looking to rent a place, and find a room mate up in high level. HELP PLEASE!
by Sneeker
Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:38 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: RAIM and KLN 90B's lately
Replies: 26
Views: 4157

Re: RAIM and KLN 90B's lately

KLN90B was a little hard to get used to at first but once I did I loved how easy it was to retrive the information I needed. But for a while there we were having problems with RAIM during the approach....
by Sneeker
Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 am
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Thunder Ad
Replies: 14
Views: 3009

Re: Thunder Ad

Sounds pretty good to me. Just wondering how many guys with 2000 hrs and 1000 be10 applyed...... :(
by Sneeker
Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:19 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: iPhone or iPod Touch apps for flight planning
Replies: 15
Views: 2859

Re: iPhone or iPod Touch apps for flight planning

Wow this is pretty cool stuff. Yeah Im wondering too if there are versions for the black berry.
by Sneeker
Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:00 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: I'm Stuck
Replies: 77
Views: 8830

Re: I'm Stuck

You and about 2000 other people are having a hard time finding a job. Keep looking though its only a matter of time. a week is nothing.
by Sneeker
Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:14 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Pilot's Eye for the General Aviation Guy.
Replies: 18
Views: 2641

Re: Pilot's Eye for the General Aviation Guy.

GoinNowhereFast wrote:The sad part is some people are actually act that way and think they are perceived like that.
Just because we have no money dosnt mean we are not the shit. Act the part and the women shall come!
by Sneeker
Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 am
Forum: Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service
Topic: Bushland Airways Ltd.
Replies: 24
Views: 8057

Re: Bushland Airways Ltd.

They are a good little operation. The family is great, and it gets pretty busy in the summer months with pop/chip runs up the coast, and charters. The aircraft are safe, and they are always in the limits of the aircraft, no matter what some out side observers that fly jets have to say. Moosonee can ...
by Sneeker
Wed May 20, 2009 5:15 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: NWAL
Replies: 8
Views: 2852

Re: NWAL

I have a better question. If there is anyone out there who has worked for or still is working for NWAL, how is the company to work for? What is the managment like? How are the other pilots to work with? Is everyone fairly close in the company? What is Fort Smith like to live in, how easy is it to fi...
by Sneeker
Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:41 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Molded Ear Plugs
Replies: 30
Views: 6334

Re: Molded Ear Plugs

I've used My molded plugs under my 13.4 for years now. Works great just got to pump the volume up. I also use my sony music in-ear buds when I want to listen to music they wrap around my ear and work great for extra protection when flying the 206. Pretty good way to go.
by Sneeker
Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:26 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Telex 50D
Replies: 25
Views: 4147

Re: Telex 50D

Well, after 4500+ hours on my DC's, they're perfectly functional as well. I wore them all last year, still, in a noisy environment. I'd just like to give my ears a break before I get to saying "huh??" too much. We'll see when I try out some of the available products.. Yep, I guess thats what you ge...
by Sneeker
Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:03 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Telex 50D
Replies: 25
Views: 4147

Re: Telex 50D

Telex 50's seem to be a nice product but why on earth would your want something that size on you head is beyond me. The bose don't have the passive noise canceling that I want. I have a pair of DC's but I'm starting to really want to get into some ANR. The Zulu's seem to have a pretty good set up. I...
by Sneeker
Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:44 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Voyageur BE200 Capts.
Replies: 48
Views: 4815

Re: Voyageur BE200 Capts.

Ok we have a lot of VAL bashing on this site and none of the bashing is from VAL employee's. First off yes there is a bond of 8 grand for the BE20. Well I have to say most places today have bonds. Ask why we have bonds, well us as pilots did it to ourselves. How many pilot's came to VAL got their P...
by Sneeker
Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:42 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Voyageur Airways
Replies: 50
Views: 11581

Re: Voyageur Airways

Im guessing he's pretty lonley down south. Im not exactly lonley up here in moose but hey what the heck Voyager pilots are good looking... What? Thats not what he was talking about? :bear:

Go to advanced search