Search found 8 matches

by dontgotaname
Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:27 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: North Cariboo CNRL new carrier
Replies: 19
Views: 4270

Found out some more info. Aparently the crew changes when the project get busy will be happening almost daily involving Canadian North's 737 and North Cariboo's King Airs, 1900 and Dash 8 I heard up to 2 or 3. The affiliation between the two is not written but I guess one of Cariboo's owners works f...
by dontgotaname
Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:34 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: North Cariboo CNRL new carrier
Replies: 19
Views: 4270

Ya I heard that too. Wonder if they are going to be looking for a bunch of pilots or what.?? Does anyone know there requirments?? I heard they like high time guys. Is that true
by dontgotaname
Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:15 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Peace Air
Replies: 33
Views: 8009

A for the pilot being happy I'm sure the Jet Stream guys are they get to go home once and a while I have friends in Peace air who says they live out of suit case and can barley afford to eat.
by dontgotaname
Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:12 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Peace Air Kelowna Run
Replies: 8
Views: 1965

we didn't ask if you wanted to fly it we are made over the city centre airport problem, maybe they should take a navjo
by dontgotaname
Fri May 28, 2004 10:38 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Peace Air
Replies: 33
Views: 8009

Hey purgevalve you seem to know allot about peace air what is up with the Saskatoon, Regina run?
by dontgotaname
Wed May 26, 2004 6:22 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Peace Air
Replies: 33
Views: 8009

wow a person ask a question about something and he gets a complete grammer lesson as well, I guess there is always someone who can do it better.
by dontgotaname
Tue May 25, 2004 4:11 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Peace Air
Replies: 33
Views: 8009

What are there King Air's going to be doing?
by dontgotaname
Tue May 25, 2004 10:02 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Peace Air
Replies: 33
Views: 8009

Peace Air

I see this company is growing I heard a rumour that there are flying to Kelowna, Saskatoon, Regina and More flight to Red Deer and Lloydminster is this true. Thats good to see a small company doing so well.

Go to advanced search