Search found 7 matches

by anonypl
Tue May 06, 2008 4:19 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Mass exodus at Wasaya
Replies: 152
Views: 19696

Re: Mass exodus at Wasaya

Well I can't resist so I'm going to put my two cents in on this. I don't think everyone quite gets it. Especially those who are bitching about how poorly treated they are. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. So pay attention to what I have to say, because this post is directed towards the slackers at Wasaya who...
by anonypl
Mon May 05, 2008 9:04 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Mass exodus at Wasaya
Replies: 152
Views: 19696

Re: Mass exodus at Wasaya

I would actually take this as the perfect time to move up to YPL and start on the ramp. 6 guys that WOULD have been infront of you for training have just voted themselves off the island. It truly doesn't get better than that. Realistically if you were the first of the new wave up there you could pr...
by anonypl
Mon May 05, 2008 8:49 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Mass exodus at Wasaya
Replies: 152
Views: 19696

Re: Mass exodus at Wasaya

First of all let me say that I do fly for wasaya and the ground staff with a few exceptions has been getting worse over the years. The ground staff in YPL over the last year have had the rep of being lazy. It wouldn’t surprise me that a vast majority of them chose to leave because they were told th...
by anonypl
Mon May 05, 2008 6:58 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Mass exodus at Wasaya
Replies: 152
Views: 19696

Re: Mass exodus at Wasaya

pelmet wrote:Are the pilots all on a 2 on, 2 off schedule?
Only the HS748 crews, and apparently some of them are flying PC12s on their days off to earn extra dough.
by anonypl
Mon May 05, 2008 5:11 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Mass exodus at Wasaya
Replies: 152
Views: 19696

Re: Mass exodus at Wasaya

I was on the ground. Through my dealings with flight crews I can tell you that none of those I met are any happier with the company, just more tied to it.
by anonypl
Mon May 05, 2008 4:54 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Mass exodus at Wasaya
Replies: 152
Views: 19696

Re: Mass exodus at Wasaya

When I sat down to write the above post, it was my intention to be objective - but if it comes off as sour grapes I suppose I missed the mark. Yes, I'm one of the ex-Wasayite, but my intention was not to slander the company so much as to prevent others from entering one of these vacancies uninformed...
by anonypl
Mon May 05, 2008 3:28 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Mass exodus at Wasaya
Replies: 152
Views: 19696

Mass exodus at Wasaya

It seems that pilots and other employees just can't get away from Wasaya fast enough. In the past week, in Pickle Lake alone, at least six base workers (all the way up the ranks) have resigned. Many pilots from YQT, YXL and YRL have jumped ship as well. All this on the brink of the busy season means...

Go to advanced search