Search found 10 matches

by XLR8
Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:30 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Spectrum Airways
Replies: 10
Views: 2443

Spectrum Airways

You might also try Canadian Flyers in Marham. I did my ppl there about 6 yrs ago. No a bad place. Can't really comment on Spectrum. The closest I get to it is flying into Burlington every now and then. One question you might ask is , what is the average time for a new pilot at your school to get a r...
by XLR8
Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:22 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Amputee
Replies: 9
Views: 1649

amputee

Thnks for all of the info guys, but I'm really looking for and above knee amputee that flies here in Canada commrcialy.
thanks
XLR8
by XLR8
Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:53 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Amputee
Replies: 9
Views: 1649

amputee

Jaffe:
Sent you a PM a while ago. Did you get it ?
XLR8
by XLR8
Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:15 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Guelph
Replies: 3
Views: 1203

Guelph

Has anyone worked for and /or done training there.
by XLR8
Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:25 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Amputee
Replies: 9
Views: 1649

Amputee

Does anyone know of an above knee amputee that is currently flying, or that was recently ( in the past few years )?
by XLR8
Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:29 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: head set extention
Replies: 1
Views: 448

head set extention

Does anyone know where in the GTA I can get one or two head set extention cords , everywhere I have looked wants and arm & a leg for one
thanks
by XLR8
Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:32 am
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: ramp jobs at YYZ
Replies: 4
Views: 1979

ramp jobs at YYZ

Does anyone know if there is a website that I can go to to get information on getting a ramp job at Pearson? The Air Canada website has nothing. I don't even know if they hire thier own or if it is contracted out.
thanks
by XLR8
Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:11 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Low Wing
Replies: 22
Views: 7985

Thanks guys knew I could count on ya for information. I'll pass it along .
by XLR8
Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:31 am
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Low Wing
Replies: 22
Views: 7985

Low Wing

Is it possible to do all of your PPL and PPL flight test on a low wing ?
by XLR8
Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:37 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: log'n time
Replies: 5
Views: 2595

log'n time

I have a buddy that I fly with in his plane on the weekends. When we fly I usually do most of the flying or we split the flying , he does on leg and then I do the other. How can I log the time? We fly just for fun, but I'm going to get my CPL soon. And I would like to know how to log the flight time...

Go to advanced search