Search found 15 matches

by milendimitrovbg
Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:33 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: job in Canada with EASA Part 66
Replies: 3
Views: 1342

Hi I was in the same position four years ago when landed in Canada. EASA B1, ICAO Type II, FAA ,Australian licenses in the pocket, bunch of type ratings and 15 years experience. Believe or not but TC multiplayed me by zero.Then I passed all exams and shit and finaly got my M2 license. Then 3 years l...
by milendimitrovbg
Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:32 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: easa 66 b1
Replies: 10
Views: 2430

Hi I was in the same position four years ago when landed in Canada. EASA B1, ICAO Type II, FAA ,Australian licenses in the pocket, bunch of type ratings and 15 years experience. Believe or not but TC multiplayed me by zero.Then I passed all exams and shit and finaly got my M2 license. Then 3 years l...
by milendimitrovbg
Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:09 am
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: Heavy Maintenance in BC or Alberta
Replies: 8
Views: 2088

Hi,Aero-Starter. I have no idea why do you want to move in BC or Alberta.If you need more information I am ready to give you some tips.Also I am JAR66 B1 licensed engineer in Europe and willing to move back and need to talk with somebody like you.So, don't hesitate to contact me here in this forum o...
by milendimitrovbg
Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:31 am
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer looking for job
Replies: 3
Views: 2145

Hi,Emil.
My name is Milen.If you need some information you are welcome.I hope that you are Bulgarian.If so, just send me an e-mail :
milendimitrovbg@yahoo.com
by milendimitrovbg
Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:43 am
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: conversion AME M2 to JAR B1
Replies: 22
Views: 9511

I have no idea how to tell you that the mainn problem is that TC doesn't want to accept the JAR standards like most of the world (including UK CAA.You know how indepentent and sensitive to changes they are) and there is no way for direct conversion from canadian AME to EASA Part 66 license without s...
by milendimitrovbg
Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:33 am
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: conversion AME M2 to JAR B1
Replies: 22
Views: 9511

Guys! Do not take me wrong. After 2011 ICAO type II license will not be recognized anymore in the almost whole world. Canada accepts politic of biletteral recognition. That's mean that accept Joint Aviation Requirements (JAR) but will keep the licensing of the aviation staff under CARS .That's mean ...
by milendimitrovbg
Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:39 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: Buying an endorsement?
Replies: 15
Views: 4188

Cascade suck.Cheap f$%^&n company.So many dogfuckers under one roof.Turn and run.
by milendimitrovbg
Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:46 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: conversion AME M2 to JAR B1
Replies: 22
Views: 9511

bla bla

After 01.Jan 2011 ICAO type II licenses will be history and the stupid lazy TC burocrats can't understand that trying to keep their places warm. But in the same moment the world is changing and soon Canada will be isolated and baned from the world aircraft industry because of the attempt to show how...
by milendimitrovbg
Mon May 02, 2005 10:53 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: JAA Licence
Replies: 4
Views: 2137

Hi. I am european EASA66 B1 license holder.My advise is: Don't waste your money for EASA license if you have Canadian AME. The process is too long and will cost you at least 7-10K You have to pass 17 modules and 4 essays.The Canadian AME exams are real joke compared to european,believe me.So,min 2 y...
by milendimitrovbg
Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:29 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: Are there any AME's here?
Replies: 41
Views: 11402

ho ho ho

Greetings from UK. Count me for the pool. 15 years in the business and five licenses. Sick of the Canadian aviation bulls%^t and still believe in Santa Claus. Ho ho ho!
by milendimitrovbg
Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:09 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: for a job to get work experience on medium/large turbine air
Replies: 12
Views: 3640

hi

Dear Afzal I am deeply sorry about your situation but don’t give up. I was in the same situation when came in Canada. The experience you need could be from maintenance organizations outside Canada. So, if you don’t mind just go somewhere and do your missing tasks. I am absolutely agree with the othe...
by milendimitrovbg
Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:53 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Exerpt of 9/11 report
Replies: 3
Views: 1727

by milendimitrovbg
Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:14 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: AME LICENCING
Replies: 12
Views: 4772

Hi

Hi Budy. Sorry that will disappoint you,but the "great" Canadian AME license is just a piece of plastic and is equal useless here and everywhere.And do you know why?Because TC do not recognize other licenses than canadian. I am holder of JAA66/B1,ICAO type IIand USA A&P license,but when I came in Ca...
by milendimitrovbg
Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:14 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: AME LICENCING
Replies: 12
Views: 4772

Hi

Hi Budy. Sorry that will disappoint you,but the "great" Canadian AME license is just a piece of plastic and is equal useless here and everywhere.And do you know why?Because TC do not recognize other licenses than canadian. I am holder of JAA66/B1,ICAO type IIand USA A&P license,but when I came in Ca...
by milendimitrovbg
Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:22 am
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: AME Jobs?
Replies: 23
Views: 18734

Sorry Budy but so many people have the same problem.You have to know that the aviation in BC is f.....up.I am holder of Canadian AME/M, USA A&P, European JAR66/B1,ICAO Type II license with 15 years experience (LUFTHANSA,BRITISH AIRWAYS,AIR FRANCE...) and still can't find a job in the aviation in BC....

Go to advanced search