I just applied.
What's with the web based "Written Interview"
& the "automated video" ???
Search found 14 matches
- Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:37 pm
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Interview questions
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6111
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:25 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: TC Calendar Day
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1415
Re: TC Calendar Day
I thought there was a section in the GC Justice Laws Interpretation Act defining periods of time, but I can't find it right now. I did come across this guide on the TC site though that defines the intent of the regulation a little clearer: http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/civilaviation/standards/commerce-ma...
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:38 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: TC Calendar Day
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1415
Re: TC Calendar Day
@Pratt X 3 I'm sure that's the spirit of what TC means, but there are companies out there that will look to weasel out of giving their employees their proper rest by enacting the "OR 3 consecutive calendar days" & then making sure that it just blearily covers 3 days. What I don't understand, is if ...
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:18 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: TC Calendar Day
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1415
TC Calendar Day
What does TC define as a "Calendar Day" Technically Monday 23:30 - Wednesday 00:30 would be 3 Calendar days, but I highly doubt that that would be what TC is talking about. CARs 700.19 (1) Subject to subsection (2), an air operator shall provide each flight crew member with the following time free f...
- Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:24 pm
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: ATCO Hiring
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3629
Re: ATCO Hiring
& they have a flt department?
I was expecting some sort of aviation related company
I was expecting some sort of aviation related company
- Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:26 pm
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: ATCO Hiring
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3629
Re: ATCO Hiring
Who's ATCO?
Airco?
Airco?
- Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:27 am
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Orca Airways
- Replies: 58
- Views: 18998
Re: Orca Airways
Heard another rumour recently about this outfit. Really seems ridiculous but you never know... Pilots are taking another paycut so that the company can afford to buy some Metros for the fleet. Discuss/Confirm/Deny? :roll: hmm is this new? or a few months old? I know earlier in the summer the pilots...
- Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:28 am
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: North Cariboo is Head Hunting
- Replies: 21
- Views: 4347
Re: North Cariboo is Head Hunting
+1godsrcrazy wrote:There is 1 simple solution. It’s called non-transferable PPC. The only thing that would then count is if you had time on type. Then all companies would still have to suffer the required training costs.
- Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 am
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Recent North Cariboo Info...
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4992
Re: Recent North Cariboo Info...
+1culver10 wrote:Plus you get to fly in planes with an extremely nice looking paint scheme!! Whoever picked that design deserves a big thumbs up!! Same for Canadian North also.
What is their Pay structure for 1900 FO?
- Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:16 pm
- Forum: The Water Cooler
- Topic: Bird Flu has been detected in London-Heathrow
- Replies: 0
- Views: 287
Bird Flu has been detected in London-Heathrow
The first case of Bird Flu has been detected in London-Heathrow.

They do not know yet if it is contagious
and if it will spread to other Aviation branches!

They do not know yet if it is contagious
and if it will spread to other Aviation branches!
- Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:30 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Looking for an Aviation Video
- Replies: 5
- Views: 869
- Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:22 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Pilot Immigration
- Replies: 36
- Views: 7415
Well while I agree with the problem of loosing jobs to people from other countries I should also point out that they are realy helping our flight school industry...a lot of flight schools these days are training mostly international students....& as such have to hire more instructors.....though I'm ...
- Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:01 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: TOP GUN 2 lol
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1610
- Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:55 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Looking for an Aviation Video
- Replies: 5
- Views: 869
Looking for an Aviation Video
Hi I saw this video a year ago…I really liked it but I haven’t’ been able to find it again since. Its taken from a military jet (US I think) & the marshaller is marshalling in a unique way….He’s kinda dancing & making a variety of sexual innuendoes in his marshalling dance….Its freek’n HILARIOUS! Bu...