Search found 207 matches

by jimdandy
Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:52 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Removed
Replies: 0
Views: 640

Removed

Removed
by jimdandy
Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:33 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: RIP Snowbird
Replies: 27
Views: 6111

Rest in Peace brothers :(
by jimdandy
Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:37 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Good old Halifax
Replies: 7
Views: 2085

Get out of the East while you still can. :smt073 The best oppertunitys to progress your career the fastest are all West of Quebec. There is not enough jobs to go around in the East for all of the pilots there. Not enough in the other provinces either but more oppertunity than your gonna get at home....
by jimdandy
Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:49 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: AvCanada Mafia Boss Families
Replies: 65
Views: 13855

Peace Out
by jimdandy
Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:37 am
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: my ex girlfriend was so fat...
Replies: 24
Views: 4297

She has more rolls than a french bakery.

She has bigger tits on her back than Pam Andersson does on her chest.

She don't wear clothes, she wears sheets.

I heared of bump in the trunk, but she is haulin a whole trrailer.
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:13 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Homer vs. Fred - steelcage match
Replies: 15
Views: 2694

There was once all kinds of crazy animated cartoons of above mentioned doing some wild stuff. Anyone got a link to those bad boys? Warning tho, some viewers may find them offenseive or their parents might. :lol:
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:07 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: How Slutty Are you?
Replies: 30
Views: 4933

All I got was 72%, what is up wit dat? :smt100 :tonqe:
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:18 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Anyone play World of Warcraft?
Replies: 21
Views: 4861

This is why all u guys are single and get notta. Get otu and socialize with people other than those seperated by a computer screen. There is truly alot of sad people here.
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:12 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Which would you rather do...
Replies: 10
Views: 1743

u two should get married
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:01 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: I'm here for you...saving the money!
Replies: 10
Views: 1241

If there is no Vette, what is the point. Not like us pilots can afford that shit anywayz
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:56 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: May the Farce be with you.
Replies: 5
Views: 1046

How many avacnada posters were in that clip? :smt046
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:35 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Denise is out, Cora is in
Replies: 2
Views: 913

This post was good. Those ladies were mighty fine. Keep them comming
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:33 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: bin up 2 hours...
Replies: 6
Views: 999

That was sick
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:32 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Casting Call
Replies: 32
Views: 6975

TD PnI, when did u show up? I must been gone for longer than I realized. HAZ, where the hell were u when I was at YHM? I had the run of the place. U may remember the night. A sunday about a month ago. The night ur cat killed that defensless baby rabit in the hallway of the hangar. O-yeah and another...
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:13 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Flight desk girls...
Replies: 16
Views: 3931

Rebecca @ Air Services in KNEW(Lake Front Airport-NewOrleans) Smokin hot southern gurl. KAG- I have a flight planned that stops in West Palm Beach, I know where to get my fuel now- :wink:
Cheers
by jimdandy
Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:49 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: HAZATUDE!!!!!
Replies: 23
Views: 4105

5th base? I can only imagine. If haz or anyone has that post send it to me in a pm, I'd love to laugh my ass off at this.. :smt044
by jimdandy
Tue May 17, 2005 5:35 am
Forum: Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service
Topic: DHC-2 Pilot $4,500.00/mo
Replies: 8
Views: 4177

Someone could take that post and run with it Chantal. :smt064
by jimdandy
Sun May 01, 2005 5:54 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Window latch C172 needed
Replies: 14
Views: 1543

I broke one last year, I think used it was like 250$. Steeeep
by jimdandy
Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:15 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Subsidized flying at Seneca College
Replies: 9
Views: 6661

I wish my college program was subsidized. It cost an extra 10g for that piece of paper. :?
by jimdandy
Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:02 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: For the men on this forum
Replies: 50
Views: 8493

Good video. Haza wash ur hands after the washroom. And stop hitting on my FO, he is a HE. Chantel..........mmmmm nice name.
by jimdandy
Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:28 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Red Lake
Replies: 28
Views: 5126

He BD, how many people got on with H&L below the normal mins this year?
by jimdandy
Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:40 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Molson Kick
Replies: 14
Views: 2688

Who has tried Absnith yet? I had the green stuff a few weeks ago. It tasted like Scope. They are selling it in Ontario now. Expensive I hear, like 85$ a bottle. Has anyone ever tried Alcool from Quebec? Two drinks and your done.
by jimdandy
Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:27 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Toronto Airways
Replies: 20
Views: 6702

Why not? Change is all good. Out with the old in with the new. When are u gonna change ur name? Don't answer that. I already know. When all u guys are wearing our shirts cause ur spot goes tits up for good! :lol: Just yanking ur chain bud.
by jimdandy
Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:41 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Really Fun Game
Replies: 8
Views: 1241

Are we gonna get in trouble for animal crulty now?
by jimdandy
Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:03 pm
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: How old are you?
Replies: 90
Views: 15545

27 :finga: :supz:

Go to advanced search