Search found 14 matches
- Mon Jul 20, 2026 5:11 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: “Truth Has a Voice – And It’s Mine”
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2144
“Truth Has a Voice – And It’s Mine”
“Truth Has a Voice – And It’s Mine” By Tajo Amar Beharry ________________________________________ There’s something they don’t tell you when you speak the truth: You won’t always be celebrated for it. You won’t always be thanked. You might lose friends. You might lose your job. You might even lose t...
- Mon Jul 20, 2026 5:11 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: “Truth Has a Voice – And It’s Mine”
- Replies: 0
- Views: 711
“Truth Has a Voice – And It’s Mine”
“Truth Has a Voice – And It’s Mine” By Tajo Amar Beharry ________________________________________ There’s something they don’t tell you when you speak the truth: You won’t always be celebrated for it. You won’t always be thanked. You might lose friends. You might lose your job. You might even lose t...
- Mon Jul 13, 2026 7:26 pm
- Forum: Health & Fitness
- Topic: When Aviation Becomes Your Identity
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1894
When Aviation Becomes Your Identity
When Aviation Becomes Your Identity Ask a pilot, “What do you do?” and the answer will usually come quickly. “I am a pilot.” Notice the choice of words. We do not always say, “I work as a pilot.” We say, “I am a pilot.” That small difference tells us something important. Aviation can become more tha...
- Wed Apr 02, 2025 8:19 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: GROUNDED One Eye Open : Request for Legal Representation.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1766
GROUNDED One Eye Open : Request for Legal Representation.
Subject: Request for Legal Representation –Jurisdictional Challenge for U.S.-Registered Aircraft N3140D (former 9Y-THB) I am seeking legal representation to bring a Judicial Misconduct and Fraudulent Concealment case to U.S. courts involving my March 7, 1994 injury caused by a hydraulic fluid leak f...
- Thu Jan 02, 2025 3:02 am
- Forum: Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft
- Topic: GROUNDED One Eye Open
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4031
Re: GROUNDED One Eye Open
Tajo Amar Beharry, a former pilot whose career was tragically cut short, unveils his powerful memoir, Grounded: One Eye Open. His career took an unfortunate turn when he suffered a life-altering injury on the job. Despite his dedication and service, Tajo was denied compensation for his injury for th...
- Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:15 pm
- Forum: Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft
- Topic: GROUNDED One Eye Open
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4031
Re: GROUNDED One Eye Open
Let me take you back to where this all started. I was an experienced pilot working for BWIA, and like any other day, I went under an aircraft to check on its serviceability. In that moment, my life changed forever—a jetstream of hydraulic fluid struck my eye. The pain was immediate and excruciating,...
- Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:43 pm
- Forum: Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft
- Topic: GROUNDED One Eye Open
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4031
Re: GROUNDED One Eye Open
Thank You. I will try that.
- Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:07 pm
- Forum: Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft
- Topic: GROUNDED One Eye Open
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4031
GROUNDED One Eye Open
f4984025-a76f-49ea-9003-78e82a7a551e.jpg As a dedicated pilot for a government-owned Airline, Tajo never expected to suffer a career-ending injury on the job. But when that injury left him without compensation and struggling to make ends meet, he knew he had to fight back. "Grounded one eye open" i...
- Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:56 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: antidepressants
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2788
Re: antidepressants
Off the seat for the last three months. On Zoloft. Will be meeting with the psychiatrist soon. Any advice will be helpful.
- Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:48 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Air Georgian says it goes extra mile for safety.
- Replies: 34
- Views: 5961
Air Georgian says it goes extra mile for safety.
/www.simcoe.com/community/barrieinnisfil/article/658890 * Laurie Watt, STAFF * | * Apr 01, 2010 - 6:00 AM * | * Recommended 0 Airline says it goes extra mile for safety ORO-MEDONTE - Georgian Air president Eric Edmondson is not worried by a recent television documentary that identified pilot fatigue...
- Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:46 am
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: oh it's ALL GOOD NEWS until...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2932
I quit after 2 months of flying left seat in a Navaho. After 140 hrs of flying and no salary I ask to be paid. " I am going away for four days and when I come back you will have it" he said. The next day I made a phone call to another company and got a another job. Now I demanded that I be paid befo...
- Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:41 am
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Ottawa Police
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6384
OTTAWA POLICE
Any info as to how many pilots applied and if and when interviews will be conducted?
- Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:04 am
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Voyageur Airways
- Replies: 71
- Views: 26849
Voyageur
Just got a call for the interview. Any insights on what to expect will be helpfull.
- Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:47 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Professional Pilot's Insurance Plan
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1215
Professional Pilot's Insurance Plan
I would like to join this plan and would appreciate any info as to your experiences with them.
Thanks.
http://www.ppip.ca.
Thanks.
http://www.ppip.ca.