Search found 9 matches

by fowldplug
Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:31 am
Forum: Marketplace
Topic: 3M Engine/Spinner Cover, Piper Meridian
Replies: 0
Views: 1095

3M Engine/Spinner Cover, Piper Meridian

I have a brand new engine and spinner cover for a Piper Meridian. Never been used. Very good quality. Thinsulate built and velcro closure keeps your bird's engine and spinner done up nice and insulated. Comes with storage bag. Weighs maybe 50 lbs. Email me for more pictures or information. Asking $5...
by fowldplug
Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:10 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: COPA For Kids,CEZ3
Replies: 0
Views: 375

COPA For Kids,CEZ3

Well it's that time of year again folks... WHERE/WHEN: This year, Edmonton COPA Flight 176 will be holding their 4th annual COPA For Kids event at the Cooking Lake Airport (CEZ3) on August 23rd from 09:00 - 17:00 with the rain-out day being August 24th. WHY: The COPA For Kids aviation program provi...
by fowldplug
Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:02 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: IATRA or ATPL questions
Replies: 7
Views: 1494

Re: IATRA or ATPL questions

what's supervised PIC? It's that little loophole that makes the already low and easy to achieve time requirements of the ATPL even more laughably easy, thus turning the whole thing into a total farce. With the proper paperwork in place, an FO can change their SIC time to make believe PIC time! It's...
by fowldplug
Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:13 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Tips for flying in the States??
Replies: 26
Views: 3072

Re: Tips for flying in the States??

Well....ok. Sounds like there are just a few things to do to keep us busy. How about a crash course on the FARs? I was hoping to find a somewhat easy or broken down version of their air law. Where might one find this? I'm sure many with the Ignorance is bliss attitude go down there, only grasping ou...
by fowldplug
Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Tips for flying in the States??
Replies: 26
Views: 3072

Re: Tips for flying in the States??

Awesome! Thanks guys for all the input. I am hoping that since I have the new Passport style license that maybe if I didn't receive this verification letter by the time we leave, that they would let things slide or just maybe the process works quicker with the new, more secure aviation document?? (W...
by fowldplug
Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:16 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Tips for flying in the States??
Replies: 26
Views: 3072

Tips for flying in the States??

Is it me or are the Federal Aviation Regulations set up just as confusing and User " UN "Friendly as our beloved CARS? I'm planning on doing some sightseeing in a weeks time down in the States and I was hoping to simply convert my Canadian 'Certificates' to FAA ones (In my particular case: Canadian...
by fowldplug
Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: Jetstream 32 Lav
Replies: 10
Views: 2270

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Thanks for the input. No luck with Kingman or Flying Colours. This is turning out to be quite the scavenger hunt!

Anyone else with any ideas?

Much appreciated!!
by fowldplug
Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:25 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: Jetstream 32 Lav
Replies: 10
Views: 2270

Re: Jetstream 32 Lav

Nice! That is awesome! As for the BAE thing, yes I have tried them but no response as of yet. I will give this trade aplane a try though and see what's up.

Cheers.
by fowldplug
Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:35 pm
Forum: Maintenance
Topic: Jetstream 32 Lav
Replies: 10
Views: 2270

Jetstream 32 Lav

I am looking to install a lavatory on a Jetstream 32 that for the moment is only configured for passengers (19 seats) so we will need a full lav setup. Can anyone refer me to some names of where I can find this? I have had no such luck so far with my search. Hunter Aviation, Pace Enterprises, Aviall...

Go to advanced search