Search found 15 matches

by DeepWaters
Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: No Offence To The Owner, But...
Replies: 154
Views: 35806

Re: No Offence To The Owner, But...

Company in Germany has D-COOL & D-BEST
2 hawker beechcrafts being ferried, registered in the Isle of Man M-INOR & M-AJOR
And then there is the king air in Goose C-GZUZ (see Jesus)
by DeepWaters
Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:25 am
Forum: Corporate
Topic: Coppola's plane for sale
Replies: 6
Views: 4289

Re: Coppola's plane for sale

Just picked up his new airplane on Sept 24/10. The Astra SPX was re-registered N728AZ, the new 7X has a Falcon Jet Corp. reg. N199FJ - so I assume it'll be registered N722AZ any day now. Prior to the Astra, he had a Westwind, also N722AZ. Guess they ran out of Orange paint? N199FJ.jpg This is quite...
by DeepWaters
Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:51 am
Forum: Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service
Topic: YELLOW SIDE UP... U EVER FLOWN A FOUND ?
Replies: 22
Views: 4505

Re: YELLOW SIDE UP... U EVER FLOWN A FOUND ?

I'm not sure why I'm even responding to that. Improper grammer and "text-ese" is a pet peeve of mine. I try my best to use proper Canadian English. I always proof read my posts before submitting. This is supposed to be a forum of professional pilots. Granted, our behavoir isn't very good, [I'm defi...
by DeepWaters
Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:10 am
Forum: Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service
Topic: YELLOW SIDE UP... U EVER FLOWN A FOUND ?
Replies: 22
Views: 4505

Re: YELLOW SIDE UP... U EVER FLOWN A FOUND ?

Never flown a Found, but I can use proper words in my posts. Unlike 'U'. http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=68344 Wow this forum can be so childish! The world is going to come to an end because someone uses U instead of YOU. What"s the big deal, some people will find anything to pi...
by DeepWaters
Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:50 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Plane crashes in northern Quebec
Replies: 22
Views: 4485

Re: Plane crashes in northern Quebec

It it very sad in any tragic accident. My heart goes out to the Family and Friends left behind to cope with this sadness and heartache. It seems the tragedies are happening too often lately :(
by DeepWaters
Mon May 10, 2010 3:52 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Canadian Global
Replies: 10
Views: 3250

Re: Canadian Global

learcapt wrote:ACAAS is not invloved somehow, it is their OC. :)
So very very SORRY! I guess I worded that all wrong. I actually got my info from a learjet capt.
by DeepWaters
Fri May 07, 2010 4:14 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Canadian Global
Replies: 10
Views: 3250

Re: Canadian Global

Yeah I did hear Acass was involved somehow. They had a nice bunch of crews working for them, I hope they found work elsewhere and didn't stay around to wait and see.
by DeepWaters
Thu May 06, 2010 2:38 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Canadian Global
Replies: 10
Views: 3250

Re: Canadian Global

Really! And how did they manage that I wonder???
by DeepWaters
Thu May 06, 2010 6:28 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Canadian Global
Replies: 10
Views: 3250

Canadian Global

I'm noticing a Canadian Global air Ambulance Lear 35(CGAJS) flying again. Are they operating under a new name or ownership? Because it's still being used as a Medivac I do believe. Just curious if anyone has any info on it.
by DeepWaters
Sat May 01, 2010 4:22 am
Forum: Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service
Topic: First CL415 delivered to NF
Replies: 16
Views: 2530

Re: First CL415 delivered to NF

Can't wait to see her in action!! :D
by DeepWaters
Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:33 am
Forum: Corporate
Topic: Coppola's plane for sale
Replies: 6
Views: 4289

Re: Coppola's plane for sale

Hawkerflyer wrote:hope he picks a better paint job!

I have to admit, I have always liked his paint scheme. Must be the child in me, it reminds me of a Crayola crayon box. :)
by DeepWaters
Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:22 am
Forum: Corporate
Topic: Coppola's plane for sale
Replies: 6
Views: 4289

Coppola's plane for sale

I see Mr. Coppola has his plane up for sale.

http://avbuyer.com/aircraft/detailed.as ... &AId=25447
by DeepWaters
Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:35 am
Forum: Corporate
Topic: FAA to propose Citation X elevator change out . . .
Replies: 2
Views: 1318

Re: FAA to propose Citation X elevator change out . . .

Wow thats not good. Don't usually here anything negative about this A/C, one of my favorite.
by DeepWaters
Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:17 am
Forum: General Airline Industry Comments
Topic: Skyservice
Replies: 49
Views: 11342

Re: Skyservice

SSV/Canada 3000 pilots are some of the most experienced and professional pilots I have had the privelage of working with. A lot of those guys suffered through nationair c3 royal etc. Bad luck compounded again and again. Some of the arrogant primo donas I work with now say "well they are only there ...
by DeepWaters
Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:02 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Would you like to sit in the cockpit for your next flight???
Replies: 57
Views: 6638

Re: Would you like to sit in the cockpit for your next fligh

sapper6fd wrote:
JAG wrote:As for the NDT comment, I'm pretty sure we're all aware what NDT is, but thanks for the lesson.
I was unaware, so in a non smart a$$ed and non sarcastic tone - thanks for that lesson :)

People are so quick to jump on one another on this forum.
Their own insecurities get the better of them...

Go to advanced search