Search found 69 matches
- Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 am
- Forum: General Airline Industry Comments
- Topic: More public lobbying against improvements to Flight and Duty times.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3773
After unsuccessfully using the search function, I am wondering if anyone knows about this company (flight path I suppose) operating a PC12 out of Montreal ?
- Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:37 am
- Forum: Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft
- Topic: Encore lands without clearance, off frequency.
- Replies: 36
- Views: 5292
But usually max would be around 10, more if you accept gdo flying, min around 4 with a lot of reserve of course.
What is missing is some of the Summer deployment since we have an lou.
You can make an extra 25k to 40k during the Summer, all perdiem not taxable.
I don't know if it is as good as WJ paycheck but it certainly helps.