May as well give the main points in that case...
Search found 83 matches
- Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:25 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: EB2 NIW Visa
- Replies: 35
- Views: 13714
Re: EB2 NIW Visa
I did apply on my own for EB-2 NIW and got approved. Did not use any lawyers, everything was done on my own. Waiting for the interview in 2 weeks. You can always try without any lawyers. They don't guarantee 100% the visa approval. Can I ask you how long you it took from the moment you submitted th...
- Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:08 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Air Canada pilots stand “UNITED”
- Replies: 101
- Views: 151890
Re: Air Canada pilots stand “UNITED”
UNITED AIRLINES NEW TA Looks like a very accurate TA with rates for for planes they dont have. smh avcanada at it again You're so clueless! Here is the full American Airlines contract (460 pages), they also have a payscale for A380s, 747s,... https://negotiations.alliedpilots.org/Contract2023
- Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:52 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Air Canada Pilots Pull Out
- Replies: 89
- Views: 37222
- Tue May 09, 2023 1:42 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Wide body with no former jet-time
- Replies: 73
- Views: 26276
Re: Wide body with no former jet-time
Flatpay rates need to double. The problem is the lottery system of new hire equipment assignments. If one class has all RP positions, and the following class has all 777 FO positions, who makes more money if flatpay is eliminated? Year 2 formula pay greatly benefits the junior class of 777FO to the...
- Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:30 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Franchise Opportunity
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10346
Re: Franchise Opportunity
Man, you really crack me up 
- Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:54 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: AC Pilots leaving to the US?
- Replies: 105
- Views: 41635
Re: AC Pilots leaving to the US?
Thank you! I think you'll have a better chance as you're a TRI
- Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:07 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: AC Pilots leaving to the US?
- Replies: 105
- Views: 41635
Re: AC Pilots leaving to the US?
A European legacy
- Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:39 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: AC Pilots leaving to the US?
- Replies: 105
- Views: 41635
Re: AC Pilots leaving to the US?
I was thinking about it, maybe it depends which center processes it? My lawyer filed it in Texas... But like I said, I've just started a new job at one of the best airlines in the world (apart from the US ones of course), and I don't want to spend another dollar on this. It wasn't meant to be that's...
- Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:25 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: AC Pilots leaving to the US?
- Replies: 105
- Views: 41635
Re: AC Pilots leaving to the US?
I highly caution anyone wanting information to trust an anonymous post from a Cessna 172 Relief Pilot I would contact directly either: https://agimmigration.law/.well-known/captcha/?r=%2Fen%2Four-team%2F Or https://harveylawcorporation.com/eb-2-niw-program/ Both have a 90 plus percentage approval r...
- Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:14 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Interview dress code
- Replies: 42
- Views: 11401
Re: Interview dress code
I'd wear an obviously expensive suit Tells the company you're independently wealthy and can afford the poverty starting wages. Nothing is more important than a visual confirmation you are willing to pay your dues after already paying your dues Just tell them it's always been your dream to be among ...
- Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:54 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Are Air Canada pilots the lowest paid in the world?
- Replies: 101
- Views: 36101
Re: Are Air Canada pilots the lowest paid in the world?
Missinippi paying their medevac captains up to 170k to fly a king air 13 on / 13 off.
- Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:08 am
- Forum: WestJet
- Topic: The inconvenient truth
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2908
Re: The inconvenient truth
Hence my message
- Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:40 am
- Forum: WestJet
- Topic: The inconvenient truth
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2908
The inconvenient truth
Sorry for being late to the party, but I just heard who your "new" EVP/COO is (DP), and I just wanted to wish you good luck! When Covid started, DP was the COO of a European low cost called Wizz Air. DP had no problem paying A320 FOs 500 euros per month during covid. Yes, 500 euros (720 CAD). Just b...
- Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:31 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: New hire thoughts
- Replies: 85
- Views: 22640
Re: New hire thoughts
What is AC's incentive for doing so? AC is having no trouble finding resumés, and the only thing holding them back from more experienced pilots is the stingy flat pay that some people think is too great a sacrifice. Do you think Delta or American had trouble finding resumés? All the regional pilots...
- Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:29 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Are Air Canada pilots the lowest paid in the world?
- Replies: 101
- Views: 36101
Re: Are Air Canada pilots the lowest paid in the world?
And now American! https://onemileatatime.com/news/american-airlines-pilot-pay/ A 737 Captain will make 475k usd, that means 655k cad. A 777 Captain will make 590k usd, that means 813k cad. Even if the AC pilots get a 100% raise, they will still be very far from the salaries people are getting south ...
- Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:28 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Are Air Canada pilots the lowest paid in the world?
- Replies: 101
- Views: 36101
Re: Are Air Canada pilots the lowest paid in the world?
Voted! Delta pilots get a 34% raise

- Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:03 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: The Air Canada OTS thread
- Replies: 2405
- Views: 1355992
Re: The Air Canada OTS thread
So after doing an interview a not too short time ago just received a response regarding the psychological assessment. Request do a follow with their Dr. Please tell me someone else has gotten this somewhere out there? What’s the deal with this interview? Didn’t think I was :rolleyes: but now I’m no...
- Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:00 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: The Air Canada OTS thread
- Replies: 2405
- Views: 1355992
Re: The Air Canada OTS thread
So after doing an interview a not too short time ago just received a response regarding the psychological assessment. Request do a follow with their Dr. Please tell me someone else has gotten this somewhere out there? What’s the deal with this interview? Didn’t think I was :rolleyes: but now I’m no...
- Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:09 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Why do AC Pilots ALWAYS take concessions?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8474
Re: Why do AC Pilots ALWAYS take concessions?
At least there are some people on Air Canada's payroll that are brave enough not to take any concessions and got a big raise 
- Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:05 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: The Air Canada OTS thread
- Replies: 2405
- Views: 1355992
Re: The Air Canada OTS thread
I said I failed a checkride when I interviewed a few months ago, and I still got hired. They want you to be honest.
- Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:29 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: September class dates
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6884
- Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:40 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: September class dates
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6884
- Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:00 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: What to expect as a new Fo.
- Replies: 61
- Views: 18705
Re: What to expect as a new Fo.
Yes, I did receive the confirmation email.
After 3 months I sent an email to HR just to be sure, they confirmed my application is in their system and that I will be contacted if/when they decide to do so
After 3 months I sent an email to HR just to be sure, they confirmed my application is in their system and that I will be contacted if/when they decide to do so
- Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:09 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: What to expect as a new Fo.
- Replies: 61
- Views: 18705