Search found 5 matches

by diazjoaquin
Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:08 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: ATPL online ground school
Replies: 8
Views: 5583230

ATPL online ground school

Good day I am tempted to purchase the ATPL online course from pilottraining.ca and was wondering if any of you guys have used it and found it worth studying from? I am living in the NWT at the moment and would cost me some money to get down to Edmonton or Calgary for the aerocouse ground school whic...
by diazjoaquin
Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:20 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Yukon territory advice?
Replies: 6
Views: 5588

Yukon territory advice?

Thanks for reading my post. First of all may 2013 bring health and flying hours to all of us! I am planing to move to the Yukon to look for my first pilot job, I am trying to get ready for whats to come and would like to know if any of you gents who had flown in the northern territories would advice...
by diazjoaquin
Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:10 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: How can I get the most tax return out of flight training?
Replies: 10
Views: 1950

Re: How can I get the most tax return for flying?

Easy. Run drugs as a pilot and get caught. Assuming 15 years of incarceration, and given that it costs that taxpayer over $100,000 per year per prisoner, that's over 1.5 million dollars of tax money that you would get for one day's (failed) effort. Anyone got a better return than $1.5M per day? lma...
by diazjoaquin
Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:15 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Aerocourse ATPL books wanted..
Replies: 0
Views: 332

Aerocourse ATPL books wanted..

Hi Guys, i am looking for the Aerocourse work book and the study notes, if anyone has the newest version and wants to sell it please PM me.

Thanks
by diazjoaquin
Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:03 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: IATRA questions
Replies: 47
Views: 91888

Re: IATRA questions

dune wrote:Anyone know if the questions in these posts are still valid these days? Anyone take the exam recently?

BUMP

Looking to get this test done soon. thanks in advance.

Go to advanced search