Search found 5 matches

by Ferris
Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Canadian heritage plane on auction block Hawker Hurricane
Replies: 8
Views: 1892

Re: Canadian heritage plane on auction block Hawker Hurrican

Colonel Sanders wrote:I just can't believe the prices on those WWII fighters.
Less expensive than an F-35! :)
by Ferris
Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:12 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Movie - Flight 2012 - Denzel Washington - MD80 Winglets
Replies: 10
Views: 4581

Re: Movie - Flight 2012 - Denzel Washington - MD80 Winglets

bizjets101 wrote:Well this should send scared to fly - flyers, straight to therapy.
You mean for those who haven't watched all episodes of Mayday or Dangerous Flights yet. :twisted:
by Ferris
Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:49 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Converting old French PPL to Canadian PPL
Replies: 10
Views: 1384

Re: Converting old French PPL to Canadian PPL

Thanks for your thoughts. Having not flown for 20 years, and although my first 5 hours here have been very encouraging, my intentions from the beginning had been to start all over, I have no problem with that. But if I go CPL, which is my will, it would be great if I could count in the 75 hours I ha...
by Ferris
Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:07 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Converting old French PPL to Canadian PPL
Replies: 10
Views: 1384

Re: Converting old French PPL to Canadian PPL

Thank you both Hedley and Sunny side up. Hedley thanks about my english, but I grew up in Eastern USA as a kid, so I have no merit :) Can you tell me what the downside is of having the PPL with "issued on the basis of a foreign licence"? Apart from not being able to get another foreign licence like ...
by Ferris
Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 pm
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Converting old French PPL to Canadian PPL
Replies: 10
Views: 1384

Converting old French PPL to Canadian PPL

Hello all, I've just moved to Montreal from France and would like to know how to convert my French PPL to a Canadian PPL. One important thing to know is that I haven't flown for 20 years so my PPL isn't up to date and neither is my flying. So I've started all over again at a Flight School here atten...

Go to advanced search