Search found 103 matches

by RVSM
Wed May 17, 2006 3:40 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet
Replies: 12
Views: 3378

Blastor wrote:Its a source of extra $$$ so why get rid of it ?
How do you think we can afford headsets?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Someone alert the organ grinder on Bloor Street.

I've found his monkey.
by RVSM
Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:04 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet Question
Replies: 7
Views: 2999

Re: Westjet Question

For the WestJet guys here, just wondering how long your average day is and how many days you work per month. Also, when you do work, are you away the entire time or do most of your trips bring you back to your home base the same day? Ok and since I’m asking (thanks for your patience) is it true YYZ...
by RVSM
Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:47 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: -700 performance
Replies: 12
Views: 3064

Nothing to be ashamed of Bede. I think the rate of climb on the NG is a by-product of being a 3300nm airplane. On a short hop, even full, the fuel load compared to what is a available, is small. The exact ROC depends on A/C weight of course, but at FL390 something between 600 and 1000 FPM would be a...
by RVSM
Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:51 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: LCC's better safety record!?
Replies: 8
Views: 1730

WJflyer The last I heard Canada was still a free country. I may not agree with everything Blaster posts but I’ll be dammed if I’ll stand by and listen to you trying to suppress his freedom to post what he likes.. Hey, aren't you the clown that claimed to have E-mailed WS because you didn't like wha...
by RVSM
Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:13 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Can you live in Toronto and Work for WestJet?
Replies: 5
Views: 2208

You will go any where in the route system, except Honolulu and Maui (you need an ETOPS ground school, line indoc, line check). Other than that, a typical month is anything but. YYC-YEG-YMM return one day, Cancun overnight the next, Halifax and TO the next pairing. Maybe a charter to a Carribean isla...
by RVSM
Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:33 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Shamefull Gimmick
Replies: 17
Views: 3437

RVSM Still, better than being a liar, and a know-it-all. Don't you agree? Come Tuesday morning we'll see who has the last laugh..You're still not bright enough to do your homework. Really? Is that when you will post difinative proof that the Alberta Government paid for the WJ hanger? I can't wait.
by RVSM
Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:50 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Shamefull Gimmick
Replies: 17
Views: 3437

Rebel wrote:RVSM

Stop being an ass..Do a background check on the Conservatives candidates and come to your own conclusions. It’s really not that hard even for you.
An ass? Oooh, that hurts!

Still, better than being a liar, and a know-it-all. Don't you agree?
by RVSM
Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:51 am
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Shamefull Gimmick
Replies: 17
Views: 3437

If you’re a corporation making political statements is never a good idea. Hmm if the Liberals, win aviation will retain the present Transport Minister. If the Conservatives win, rumor has an interesting new Transport Minister. Someone at WJ didn’t do their homework very well.. You have the inside t...
by RVSM
Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:48 pm
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: Who's the acpa moron...................
Replies: 39
Views: 7674

Harry Bagina Canus Chinookus CanadaEH exbengal I see all the usual WJ type professionals (?) posting their usual stupid immature remarks. No wonder AC had the good sense never to interview your types.. Hmm I always wondered why the WJ employees blindly denied the corporate espionage charges in spit...
by RVSM
Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:03 am
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Happy Profit Share!!
Replies: 28
Views: 6670

Grammer boy, I howled when I read your post! Thanks.

P.S. Is smacking down a chimpanzee cruelty to animals? Naaaa, the cookie blastor gets what he deserves.
by RVSM
Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:39 am
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Westjet Assists Hurricane Rita Evacuees
Replies: 11
Views: 2287

Rebel,

Since you know everything asbout everything, did AC donate the aircraft, fuel, and crews when it owned NWTAir, and it's Hercules spent years hauling relief supplies (mostly food) during African famines?

Or was Milty/Hollis/Lamar not that generous?
by RVSM
Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:56 pm
Forum: General Airline Industry Comments
Topic: HMY vs. WJA
Replies: 25
Views: 6323

Those estimates are certainly no more full of crap than your statements about the good times and profit sharing being over at WestJet. Next year looks like about 25% growth at WJ. Perhaps HMY will out pace that. My point is that you guys love to take shots at WJ, even though you don't have a clue ab...
by RVSM
Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:25 am
Forum: General Airline Industry Comments
Topic: HMY vs. WJA
Replies: 25
Views: 6323

Never worked for either but I'd look hard at Harmony. At least if you start at Harmony today you might make Captain sometime in your life. If not at least the type rating is useful! The good days of upgrades and profit sharing are gone at WJ. WJ is very stable, and if low pay in YYC as a career f/o...
by RVSM
Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:55 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: $10.00 ?
Replies: 108
Views: 27554

JS, thanks for the info. If you want to know an airplanes performance, ask the man who flies it, I figure.

I have not flown the 600 yet. I am curious to compare notes on burns and speeds between the 600 and EMB175/190.
by RVSM
Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:01 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: $10.00 ?
Replies: 108
Views: 27554

Actually, quite accurate JS. One small point. At WJ we are flying 80 hours per month. If we fly 85 in a month, the additional are at time and a half. That would bring the monthly gross to about $10,500. Also, if ya got time, I have some questions about the EMB. What is the max altitude, normal cruis...
by RVSM
Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:39 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: $10.00 ?
Replies: 108
Views: 27554

]
Profit sharing has a time and place. At WJ, that time is gone. quote

Again, I'm in awe of they way you know that for sure. You know for sure that it's gone, and it ain't never commin' back. That about right?
by RVSM
Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:39 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: $10.00 ?
Replies: 108
Views: 27554

Diversification is key flt levels. Theses blastor types console themselves with thier brainwashing digs, but they haven't a clue. WJ has the best fundamentals of any airline in Canada. Bear in mind though, stupid people have their place. Here is an example. I bought stock in a junior O&G a year ago....
by RVSM
Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:21 pm
Forum: WestJet
Topic: $10.00 ?
Replies: 108
Views: 27554

Re: Rough Winter Coming Up

It has started....... WestJet Airlines WJA-T Last Trade:Sep 01, 2005 11:46 EST Last: C$ 10.990 Net Change: C$ -0.110 % Change: -0.99% Something that is not mentioned at WJ is getting into the "stock option game" (with a max of 20% of your wages) is akin to playing Russian roulette. There's absolute...
by RVSM
Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:09 am
Forum: WestJet
Topic: Common sense prevailed..
Replies: 18
Views: 3806

Good.

The last thing WestJet needs is to own Canjet.
by RVSM
Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:13 pm
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: MasterCard Head's Up
Replies: 75
Views: 19387

Rebel wrote:RVSM

What ever you say..I see you're back to play some more..
Did you say something?

Nah, didn't think so...
by RVSM
Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:34 pm
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: MasterCard Head's Up
Replies: 75
Views: 19387

Yes, Ryan Coke. If you don't buy into the lunatic pontifications that ol' Reb flatulates in the direction of this forum, you must be on drugs, drunk, or stupid :lol:

The inability to defend the aformentioned fraudulent claims is the sign of a weak character, or mind.

Probably both.
by RVSM
Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:46 pm
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: MasterCard Head's Up
Replies: 75
Views: 19387

Indeed it does.

But seeing as how you can't impeach my facts, whilst your garbage is so easily dismantled, I'd say you are on the wrong end of the blade.
by RVSM
Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:38 pm
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: MasterCard Head's Up
Replies: 75
Views: 19387

Actually, I hope I have increased the readership on this thread.

The reader is seeing you for what you are. As Martha would say "That's a good thing".
by RVSM
Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:16 pm
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: MasterCard Head's Up
Replies: 75
Views: 19387

Well, there you go!

Your B.S. just can't be defended. I have to give you credit for not trying.
by RVSM
Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:06 pm
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: MasterCard Head's Up
Replies: 75
Views: 19387

Rebel wrote:Hey thanks again every bit helps..
What, no commentary on how moral your company is, or how the government pays for WJ hangers?

Are you really that much of coward?

Go to advanced search