Search found 2 matches

by BWIA330
Wed May 09, 2012 6:31 am
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Cargojet Second Officer Position
Replies: 26
Views: 12795

Re: Cargojet Second Officer Position

Hey, Thanks for the heads up. I am a low timer and was thinking about this route but you opened my eyes to another perspective. It's tempting to go this route especially with low time. I'm not having the best luck trying to find an entry level position anywhere with tons of resumes sent out. But I w...
by BWIA330
Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Cargojet Second Officer Position
Replies: 26
Views: 12795

Cargojet Second Officer Position

Hey guys, I have a few questions in regards to Cargojet and the second officer position on the 727. Now I know you cannot log this time however I have heard that guys have gotten into Cargojet with 250 hours TT. Recently heard they have hired under 1000 HRS. Is this true? So my question is what is t...

Go to advanced search