Search found 152 matches
Hard to guess accurately with the new PTA just coming into effect and the fact nothing is constant in aviation. If
I had to bet on an approximate time frame I’d guess 10-11 years given current rates.
- Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:06 pm
- Forum: Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft
- Topic: Westjet CYHZ
- Replies: 87
- Views: 7656
- Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:13 am
- Forum: Employment Forum
- Topic: Sky Regional Airlines - Direct Entry Captains for Embraer 175
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1749
- Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:01 pm
- Forum: Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express
- Topic: Cheap yvr hotels with shuttle
- Replies: 18
- Views: 1127
Still sub 80$ in YYC, YYZ, YUL but the cheapest I’ve seen in YVR is over 150$.
Even the best training/sops in the world wouldn’t matter when you’re blatantly breaking some other rules.
Oh really that’s crazy I didn’t know that (sarcasm).
In the mean time, transat, sunwing, AC are all probably better companies to work for, so there’s better carrots to chase.