Search found 13 matches
- Thu May 22, 2008 11:57 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Sick days on Reserve
- Replies: 1
- Views: 955
Sick days on Reserve
Howdy, Just wondering if anyone can give me a bit more insight on how sick days work while on reserve. I know to call in 'Sick if required' and then you will start using up your sick days when the need you? Is it true about 7 days sick and you have to see the medical examiner? What about if you are ...
- Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:45 pm
- Forum: The Water Cooler
- Topic: David Clark 10-13S for Sale
- Replies: 0
- Views: 216
David Clark 10-13S for Sale
David Clark 10-13S for sale. Great condition and works perfectly. Asking $200.00 (am in the Vancouver area). * Super Soft, Double Foam Head Pad * New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals * Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB * Reduced headband force * Universal Flex Boom for perfect microphone place...
- Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:50 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Benefits Question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1508
Benefits Question
Howdy, I am not too familiar with the ACPA forum but just had a question about the medical benefits - specifically orthotics. I think the allotment is one pair a year and if this is the case, does anyone know if the anniversary date is renewed every December or 12 months after the last purchase. Any...
- Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:44 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Custom Earplugs
- Replies: 8
- Views: 996
Re: Custom Earplugs
Can I ask how much they were? Any sort of tax deduction?
Thanks
Thanks
- Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:09 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Letter of Employment
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1704
Thanks
Thanks for the help.
Happy flying
Happy flying
- Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:37 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Letter of Employment
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1704
Letter of Employment
Hey folks,
Just a quick question. I am with mainline and just booked myself on a Dargal cruise. Anyone have any suggestions about who I should talk for getting the required "letter of employment verification on company letterhead"??
Much appreciated
Just a quick question. I am with mainline and just booked myself on a Dargal cruise. Anyone have any suggestions about who I should talk for getting the required "letter of employment verification on company letterhead"??
Much appreciated
- Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:42 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Garmin GPS 296 for sale
- Replies: 0
- Views: 720
Garmin GPS 296 for sale
I'm selling my Garmin 296 for $1150. Its full colour with a terrain database. The unit is in great shape and everything is just as from the manufacturer ( http://www.garmin.com/products/gpsmap296/ ) - I am also including a 128 meg memory card and BlueChart software and keys for the Hecate Strait are...
- Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:10 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: And the wait continues
- Replies: 62
- Views: 19040
- Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:01 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Hawkair Engine Failure
- Replies: 21
- Views: 4047
- Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:50 pm
- Forum: The Water Cooler
- Topic: Your Favorite Music Vid's
- Replies: 59
- Views: 6541
Watch the Max Graham Yes Video
Max Graham does a remake of Yes' Owner of a Lonely Heart... good vid:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IH7Wv5k2hxI
or
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2673367
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IH7Wv5k2hxI
or
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2673367
- Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:07 pm
- Forum: The Water Cooler
- Topic: Crappy joke of the day
- Replies: 291
- Views: 75644
A woman in her forties went to a plastic surgeon for a face-lift. The surgeon told her about a new procedure called "The Knob", where a small knob is placed on the top of a woman's head and can be turned to tighten up her skin to produce the effect of a brand new face lift. Of course, the woman want...
- Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Handling the Big Jets?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 623
Handling the Big Jets?
Howdy,
I was wondering if anyone has a used copy of D.P. Davies' Handling the Big Jets that I could buy off them? Just PM me.
Cheers
I was wondering if anyone has a used copy of D.P. Davies' Handling the Big Jets that I could buy off them? Just PM me.
Cheers
- Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:42 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: How may air cadets are there out there?
- Replies: 187
- Views: 55788