Search found 4 matches

by reachfortheskiies
Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:04 am
Forum: General Airline Industry Comments
Topic: Will AC ALPA new staring pay exceed US regional year 1?
Replies: 5
Views: 4434

Re: Will AC ALPA new staring pay exceed US regional year 1?

I met a 21 year old Endeavor FO, Year 1, at KHOU making 165K USD with overtime. Let that sink in.
by reachfortheskiies
Tue May 16, 2023 6:03 am
Forum: Corporate
Topic: New Duty Regs
Replies: 22
Views: 10767

Re: New Duty Regs

With the new CARs duty regs coming into effect for 704 in Dec 2022, I'm wondering if anyone knows what flight depts are planning on doing for scheduling. Specifically regarding 700.119: An air operator shall provide each flight crew member with the following time free from duty: (a) at least 36 con...
by reachfortheskiies
Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:47 pm
Forum: Corporate
Topic: 2022 Corporate/Charter Salaries
Replies: 19
Views: 13058

Re: 2022 Corporate/Charter Salaries

:rolleyes:
by reachfortheskiies
Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:41 pm
Forum: Air Canada
Topic: Up to 300 new hires in 2022
Replies: 28
Views: 23334

Re: Up to 300 new hires in 2022

In early 2020 there were something like 900 vacancies posted. Since then there have been retirements, pilots leaving, and a purchase order for new aircraft. If things keep going as they are I hope 300 new hires represent just the tip of the iceberg. Not sure where those pilots will come from, I’m i...

Go to advanced search