Search found 11 matches

by BE20
Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:04 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: North Cariboo's New Pay Structure
Replies: 24
Views: 6836

Shell's requirements are: For King Air's - 3000 TT and 1200 MPIC, 1500 PIC For Beech 1900's - 4000 TT and 2000 MPIC, 2500 PIC. Of course there is also the time on type and currency requirements. Since Shell Canada has been bought out by Shell International, you can bet they will be making sure that ...
by BE20
Tue May 29, 2007 8:33 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: MOH requirements.....why not salary?
Replies: 15
Views: 3065

When I did medevacs at VAL the captains started at 50G and it went up from there. There was a raise every year, and there was also overtime. They are short guys right now so there is lots of overtime to be had. The pay was not based on mileage. VAL might not be the best place but it sure isn't the w...
by BE20
Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:15 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: North Cariboo
Replies: 32
Views: 6760

Hey Doc

Don't some of the client you fly for also have minimum requirements??

MOH?? Hydro?? Cameco has minimums.

It is the same thing with the oil companies, it is just that their requirements are much higher. If you think contrail is bad, you should see the requirements for Shell or Esso!!
by BE20
Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:53 pm
Forum: Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service
Topic: Timmins AME
Replies: 3
Views: 1673

If you can trust him, check with Lloyd Richards. He knows everybody aviation related in Timmins. Also there is a place in South Porcupine on the lake, I forget the name right now, but they can probably help you out.
by BE20
Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:04 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Voyageur Interview
Replies: 19
Views: 4492

I'm not defending it, I'm just saying how it is. It is only for a year so maybe you are just "renting" the job!! Voyageur will take you to the bank for the loan, and you will only have to make interest payments. I know there was one guy that didn't financially qualify, so didn't get the job, even af...
by BE20
Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:19 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Voyageur Interview
Replies: 19
Views: 4492

Bring your chequebook.

The bond is $8000, but you get it back after a year if you are still there.

Know the CAP, procedures in uncontrolled airspace, and you will be tested on decision making skills.

Good Luck
by BE20
Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:39 am
Forum: The Water Cooler
Topic: Gas prices rise to $1.75/litre in Chatham
Replies: 16
Views: 1543

What is the price in Timmins these days??

I am so glad I moved to Calgary where today it is about 98 cents per litre!
by BE20
Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:28 am
Forum: General Comments
Topic: Anyone called by Voyageur?
Replies: 21
Views: 4509

you dont actually pay for the ppc. they get a bond for you at the bank, and if you quit before the time you signed for, you have to pay the amount that still has to be paid. it's spread over a year, so just stay there for that time. and if you don't, well.. that's your choice. I KNOW. that might su...
by BE20
Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:26 pm
Forum: Employment Forum
Topic: Voyageur Airways
Replies: 5
Views: 1563

One of the Dash 8's is in the Congo. It was supposed to be Uganda but was changed. There is a possibility another -8 or -7 could join it. There should be lots of room for advancement there. Many are leaving for AC or Jazz. Don't forget about the $8000 bond for one year. I'm not sure if there is a bo...
by BE20
Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:05 pm
Forum: General Comments
Topic: any help for two stellar guys?
Replies: 46
Views: 12817

Voyageur
by BE20
Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:47 am
Forum: Flight Training
Topic: Viable to purchase plane for build up time?
Replies: 19
Views: 4951

I have a Piper Tomahawk for Sale.
I'm asking $35000 CDN. Fresh annual, winter covers, GPS, and other little extras. PM or email me if you want details. cghyl@hotmail.com

BE20

Go to advanced search