Looking at their new posting for Captains, I am interested to apply, however, I keep finding outdated information and would appreciate if someone working there can provide some information about the company.
Thank you!
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:18 pm
- Forum: General Comments
- Topic: Vanguard Air Care
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4014
- Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:43 pm
- Forum: Flight Training
- Topic: SAMRA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1746
SAMRA
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone who's the exam recently be able to give some hints/tips on it. I wrote the Saron recently and I passed but I didn't do as great as I thought I would. I am not very confident of this coming one and hoping not to fail.
Thank you
I was wondering if anyone who's the exam recently be able to give some hints/tips on it. I wrote the Saron recently and I passed but I didn't do as great as I thought I would. I am not very confident of this coming one and hoping not to fail.
Thank you