Around three weeks for me. This time can be massively reduced if you have someone to endorse your application.tsukubacpe wrote: ↑Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:22 am How long did everyone wait for an interview from the day they submitted the application?
Search found 12 matches
- Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:29 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: How long until you hear back from AC?
- Replies: 238
- Views: 110238
Re: How long until you hear back from AC?
- Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:27 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: How long until you hear back from AC?
- Replies: 238
- Views: 110238
Re: How long until you hear back from AC?
My interview was late Jan and I haven’t heard back, not even for background check. Is this a bad sign? Don’t know! Still waiting to hear from them! I assume you’re currently employed at jazz. Heard a lot of people are in the same boat as you. I’ll say what everyone else says. No news is good news. ...
- Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:31 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: How long until you hear back from AC?
- Replies: 238
- Views: 110238
Re: How long until you hear back from AC?
My interview was late Jan and I haven’t heard back, not even for background check. Is this a bad sign? Don’t know! Still waiting to hear from them!
- Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:21 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: The Air Canada OTS thread
- Replies: 2405
- Views: 1359579
- Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:38 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: How long until you hear back from AC?
- Replies: 238
- Views: 110238
Re: How long until you hear back from AC?
That must have been awesome. Do you mind if I ask when you interviewed if it was recent and have you started already? I interviewed in November and got the background check request recently but it's been comm silence since then. Hoping it's the saying no news is good news. My background 4000+ hours...
- Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:54 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: How long until you hear back from AC?
- Replies: 238
- Views: 110238
Re: How long until you hear back from AC?
3 days from interview to ground school offer. 8000 total time, 3500 large aircraft, 705 PIC, aviation diploma, overseas experience, internal recommend, white male. I was also told 6-8 weeks. That must have been awesome. Do you mind if I ask when you interviewed if it was recent and have you started...
- Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:03 am
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: How long until you hear back from AC?
- Replies: 238
- Views: 110238
How long until you hear back from AC?
Hello everyone
I had my interview done mid January. How long does it take to hear back from them? They told me something about 6-12 weeks but I would like to know if someone has had news earlier than that. Thanks
I had my interview done mid January. How long does it take to hear back from them? They told me something about 6-12 weeks but I would like to know if someone has had news earlier than that. Thanks
- Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:45 pm
- Forum: Air Canada
- Topic: Air Canada Interview Prep
- Replies: 82
- Views: 44157
Re: Air Canada Interview Prep
Wishing you all good luck! I had mine mid jan. Does anyone know how long does it actually take to hear from them? They said something about 6-12 weeks, but I would like to hear from other people that are in the process too? In regards of the interview, no preparation needed except recall in your min...
- Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:18 pm
- Forum: Porter Airlines
- Topic: What’s on the latest Porter interview?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5296
Re: What’s on the latest Porter interview?
Can someone share with me too? I have experience flying Embraer and I would like to apply
- Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:15 pm
- Forum: Porter Airlines
- Topic: Porter Interview Google meet link
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2867
Re: Porter Interview Google meet link
Does anyone know what to expect from this interview? I have applied and I would like to prepare myself
- Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:15 am
- Forum: Flight Training
- Topic: FAAAA Exam
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4694
Re: FAAAA Exam
That was very helpful! I had this doubt too!
- Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:51 am
- Forum: Flight Training
- Topic: FAA ATP to TC ATP Exam
- Replies: 0
- Views: 651
FAA ATP to TC ATP Exam
Hello, everyone!
I am about to take the air law and procedures exam to convert my FAA ATP to Canada.
I’ve been studying with pilottraining.ca, is that enough? I am focused on the “must know” part.
Any tips? Are the questions similar to the ones that they have on the quiz?
Thank you all
I am about to take the air law and procedures exam to convert my FAA ATP to Canada.
I’ve been studying with pilottraining.ca, is that enough? I am focused on the “must know” part.
Any tips? Are the questions similar to the ones that they have on the quiz?
Thank you all