Pilot Jobs Websites

Discussion of topics related to corporate aviation throughout the world.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Beechball
Rank 4
Rank 4

Pilot Jobs Websites

Post by Beechball »

Looking for recommendations for Pilot Job Websites (the membership ones). What have you used as a head hunting website and have you been successful? I have a membership to Climbto350 and have been disappointed with it. I did go in blind and purchased a membership without doing my homework first. Climbto350 is great if you have a right to work in the USA since it is predominantly USA jobs. Of course, American jobs for American citizens (and rightly so....) but that's a whole other rant. Looking for a job board that's tried and true and basically offers corporate/bizjet jobs in Europe and Asia and Mid-East without being inundated with USA domestic job offers. I will pay for a membership again but want to be careful that I chose a site more suited to what I'm looking for.... International contract work on rotations with TC and FAA ATPL on bizjets. Not looking for links to crewing agencies etc.... Just Job Boards where I can do my own shopping around as opposed to being shopped around.

PS: Any ideas Cat????
---------- ADS -----------

PT6-114A
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Pilot Jobs Websites

Post by PT6-114A »

the really good jobs a not on any board and they dont just fall into your lap you have to do leg work.

Double Wasp
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Double Wasp »

Beechball,

Try www.pilotpointer.com it has most of the websites on it including the pay ones however some of the free ones are pretty good also.

As an aside maybe this should be moved to the employment board you would probably get better results.

Hows things PT I hope everyone is well.
DW

When it stops leakin oil then you worry.
Beechball
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Beechball »

Thanks Double Wasp.

Return to “Corporate”