Good Optometrist in the GTA

Read and post topics related to aviation medicals, health and fitness in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

everythingiscavok
Rank 0
Rank 0

Good Optometrist in the GTA

Post by everythingiscavok »

Hello!

I've been "blessed" with terrible vision that just seems to be getting worse (now up to -9.00/-9.50). I've had some eye strain lately and it was worrisome to me. My optometrist did the required tests but I was feeling rushed and didn't feel like there was much compassion in my situation. Obviously when your eyes start bothering you and you need to maintain a Cat I medical, you want your optometrist to understand how MUCH you need your eyes to be okay.

Needless to say, I was a little frustrated and I'm on the hunt for a new optometrist that understands my requirements for a Cat I medical and who is willing to give the time to properly test my eyes, make sure I can have my eyes corrected, etc.

I live in Milton, ON but work out of YYZ, so any doctor in Milton/Burlington/Oakville/Mississauga/Brampton/Georgetown would be best. If you have any recommendations or any doctors that are good with the aviation crew that understand our needs, that would be really helpful.

Thanks!
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Health & Fitness”