New crash pad opening DEC 2017 in YYZ

Post items for sale or wanted in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, avcanada

Crewhouse304
Rank 0
Rank 0

New crash pad opening DEC 2017 in YYZ

Post by Crewhouse304 »

***New COED CRASH PAD coming December 1st near YYZ on Dixon Road in Toronto. ***

This is your HOME AWAY FROM HOME!

FOR COMMUTERS ONLY.
NO FULL-TIMERS!

I don't have picture yet as I will have access to set up late november. However it will be a very similar set up as my other pads posted in this group.

Highlights:
3-bedroom, 1.5 bath.
Common area includes:
2 Balconies
Galley kitchen with all essential daily needs like dishes, glasses, pots and pans. Microwave, toaster, tassimo coffee maker, regular coffee maker, kettle, blender and 2 fridges.
Open concept living/dinning includes: living room set, coffee table, TV with cable, DVD, a variety of Dvds a brought over every month for the crew house members to enjoy, wifi with Rocket Booster so good reception everywhere in the unit, living room furniture (large sofa and tables)large dinning table with 6 chairs.
Each bunk has a designated stowage in the bedrooms and kitchen. Each bunk is provided with linen (pillows, blanket, sheets) changed regularly, bath towel and face towel, a bunk light, 3 outlets for charging devices.

Room 1: large room with ensuite and balcony for girls.
Room 2: smaller room for guys.
Room 3: large room for guys.

Base price is $225. After 1st month, you may qualify for the loyalty rate which drops your rent down.

Key deposit of $30 is required and returned when the key is returned at the end of your stay.

FIRST AND LAST NOT REQUIRED.

Pad is cleaned on average twice a week.

Thanks for the interests. If you like more information and/or want to be placed on my waitlist please message me directly or post below and I will be in touch.
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
IMG_4539.JPG
IMG_4539.JPG (627.1 KiB) Viewed 1269 times
ANNIE 905 699 8756

Return to “Marketplace”