Wanted: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter

Post items for sale or wanted in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, avcanada

AirDoan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Wanted: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter

Post by AirDoan »

Here’s the scoop. I have an older Sennheiser headset that has a 2.5mm headset plug for connecting to old cell phones. I just landed my first job as a pipeline patrol pilots here I need to be able to make clear phone calls to customers, and trying use the phone as is isn’t working too well. No since I just moved to Edmonton, I can not afford to buy a Bose or Lightspeed headset with Bluetooth. I have found out that I need this adapter in order to make it work with the iPhone they have assigned me phone that I can call in emergencies. Does anyone out there have one of these? I can not find one anywhere in Canada. Amazon doesn’t have any and apple lists it only on the US site. With a little luck someone here will have one kicking around from before they were able to get a Bluetooth enabled headset. PM if you can help me out!

I wanted to update this with the example of what i am looking for: https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MA85 ... ty-adapter
They won't ship to Canada which is a little ridiculous. This and a 2.5mm stereo male to male cord is the set up that should do the trick.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Marketplace”