Vintage Presentation Aircraft Shelf Models For Sale

Post items for sale or wanted in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, avcanada

Skythings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Vintage Presentation Aircraft Shelf Models For Sale

Post by Skythings »

Hello I am selling off a bunch of my collection of vintage aircraft shelf models. These are authentic high end sold resin or factory molded and old factory models. Please prepare yourself that these are not toys and most are rare and collectable and my asking prices will reflect the actual current market value in the collecting world. I am selling off a portion of my aviation model collection so this is an opportunity to find some rare models. Here is a list of what is still available:

CP Air DC-10 Vintage 1:100 Scale- Very large (22 inches wide) and well made by Italian model maker Fratelli Cesana
CP Air B747 Vintage Presentation Gift to Mel Knox CP Air Aviation Pioneer- Dated 1971 -Very large (28 inches wide) and extremely rare
PWA B737 Pepsi Colours (Presentation plaque/gift to Chief Pilot and Senior Vice President of Operations for Pacific Western Airlines, Capt. R. Fransbergen.
PWA B737 2nd Generation (white with navy blue stripe) 1960's Topping Models
PWA B737 Original colours (white with navy thin stripe and multi colour logos) 1960's Topping Models
Pacific Western Concept Model Airbus A320 (never flew PWA colours but was gifts to PWA brass from Airbus) Very collectable & rare
Hudsons Bay Oil & Gas GII C-FHBX factory presentation model
Hudsons Bay Oil & Gas King Air CF-HBW (poor condition)
Air Greenland Dash 7- Solid de Havilland factory model with no decals
Wardair B727 C-FFUN- original 1969's Topping Models in excellent condition
Canadian Airlines B767 - Atlantic Models- Mint Condition
Canadair RCAF CF-5A - ( Mint condition & rare)
Government of Canada VIP CC-144 Challenger - Presentation model made by Space Models-very high quality mint condition
Vintage North American Rockwell Sabreliner Model- 1960's Topping Models
Cessna Citation V Ultra Netjets Contractors Model
BAE Hawker Sidley HS125 Space Models Blank- no livery or decals - Space Models

You can view pictures of my models on my website http://skythings.ca/my-aviation-collect ... lf-models/

Click on the picture of the model and you will a slide show of pictures of the actual model see larger pictures. There is link on each model page to contact me to make an offer. Use the link to contact me with an offer or to just initiate a conversation and we can discuss my asking price. The models can be picked up in Calgary or I can ship them to you at your cost.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Marketplace”