For sale : odds and ends

Post items for sale or wanted in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, avcanada

Rowdy
Top Poster
Top Poster

For sale : odds and ends

Post by Rowdy »

I have collected quite the array of all things flying over the past 8yrs. Some of this stuff has seen very little it any use outside of flight training and I tend to take very good care of everything regardless. I can ship for whatever actual costs are or you can come get it. Im currently in the lower mainland.

David clark headset bag. Black. I bought this figuring I'd use it, my flightbag/backpack has a spot for my headset anyways so it's sat in my closet. Exactly as pictured. Shows no signs of wear. Aviation world has em for $20 plus tax. I'll take 10.

Jeppesen 3 fold kneeboard. This is the fancier one. The velcro is still in good shape, not a whole lot of wear. Exactly as pictured. You can even have the plate holders, the ball point pen and the pad of paper thats in it! I think it was around 45bucks plus tax.. A steal for $30!

Jeppesen metal E6B. The same one most of us get when we start flight training. They're 30 plus tax new. $20 and you can have the protactor pictured with it! Just get it out of my sight!

Adaptor for an mp3 or other to the headset. Bought it from aviation world and 9 times out of 10 forget it at home. As pictured $10

ASA CX1 Flight computer. This was passed on to me by a family member. It still works! $20

I also have a small collection of old POH's. Pics as requested. Make me an offer :rolleyes: They are :

Original 1961 Cessna 310 (great shape)

Original 1956 cessna 182 (okay shape)

ASA 172 Pilots Guide (brand new shape)

Cherokee warrior (great shape)

Original Piper Apache (great shape)
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Marketplace”