Westwind

Topics related to accidents, incidents & over due aircraft should be placed in this forum.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Post Reply
Message
Author
spruceair
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: Westwind

#301 Post by spruceair » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:05 pm

FlyGy wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:34 pm
atwork wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:10 pm
Saw the WEW ATR flying around La Ronge this afternoon
Probably a test flight with a buyer.
Heard the 705 AOC has been reinstated, probably some training flights with transport Canada watching.
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
HO Driver
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:58 am
Location: 308 Negra Arroyo Lane

Re: Westwind

#302 Post by HO Driver » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:58 am

spruceair wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:05 pm
FlyGy wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:34 pm
atwork wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:10 pm
Saw the WEW ATR flying around La Ronge this afternoon
Probably a test flight with a buyer.
Heard the 705 AOC has been reinstated, probably some training flights with transport Canada watching.
Ya, with TC watching :roll:
I feel much safer now. Maybe if they would have been "watching" in the first f***ing place this probably wouldn't have happened. Muppets.....
---------- ADS -----------
  

77W
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:12 pm
Location: Flight Levels

Re: Westwind

#303 Post by 77W » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:12 pm

---------- ADS -----------
  

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:17 pm
Location: west to east and west again

Re: Westwind

#304 Post by rigpiggy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:43 am

---------- ADS -----------
  

tbaylx
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:30 pm

Re: Westwind

#305 Post by tbaylx » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:00 am

Not yet it isn't. They're writing the draft report, there is still quite a process to go before the final report is released
---------- ADS -----------
  

GARRETT
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:46 pm

Re: Westwind

#306 Post by GARRETT » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Hopefully these "big" changes will get the company back to the level it was at 5-6 years ago. It's crazy how fast a company will fall when you appoint the wrong people to be in key upper managerial positions. WWA is in need of a fresh start to get their priorities back on track. This is a step in the right direction.

https://thestarphoenix.com/news/local-n ... atal-crash
---------- ADS -----------
  

bobcaygeon
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:03 am

Re: Westwind

#307 Post by bobcaygeon » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:14 pm

GARRETT wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:35 pm
Hopefully these "big" changes will get the company back to the level it was at 5-6 years ago. It's crazy how fast a company will fall when you appoint the wrong people to be in key upper managerial positions. WWA is in need of a fresh start to get their priorities back on track. This is a step in the right direction.

https://thestarphoenix.com/news/local-n ... atal-crash
If you look at the history of the new crew running this show there's been a lot of jobs on their resume over time.
---------- ADS -----------
  

goingnowherefast
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1106
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am

Re: Westwind

#308 Post by goingnowherefast » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:57 pm

EIC will own Westwind in about 2 years.
---------- ADS -----------
  

GARRETT
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:46 pm

Re: Westwind

#309 Post by GARRETT » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:20 am

goingnowherefast wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:57 pm
EIC will own Westwind in about 2 years.
I think you're probably right.
---------- ADS -----------
  

User avatar
FlyGy
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: Westwind

#310 Post by FlyGy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:28 am

What WEW needs is for the management of TWA that departed after the merger to return. I think the wrong management team left.
---------- ADS -----------
  

Post Reply

Return to “Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft”