CADORS.ca

Topics related to accidents, incidents & over due aircraft should be placed in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

CADORS.ca

Post by pelmet »

Have been listening to a couple of these per day. They are mostly about minor incidents or events with some analysis in an interview.

Overall, I am enjoying them and feel that they are worth listening to.

http://cadors.ca/
---------- ADS -----------

Chris M
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: CADORS.ca

Post by Chris M »

Cool, thanks for sharing!

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

You can use TC's official CADORS page to set up a daily summary email of all the CADORS from your region as well, if you prefer reading to listening.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

AirFrame wrote:You can use TC's official CADORS page to set up a daily summary email of all the CADORS from your region as well, if you prefer reading to listening.
But then you don't have the analysis.

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

Anything that interesting gets discussed here in greater detail than any sane man needs. And it's more than one man's opinion...

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

AirFrame wrote:Anything that interesting gets discussed here in greater detail than any sane man needs. And it's more than one man's opinion...
Not sure what you mean.

Anyways, this is just an interesting add-on analysis for some of the minor events that occur on a daily basis.

7ECA
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by 7ECA »

Couldn't listen to more than a couple of minutes for the Boundary Bay one.

Analyzing a CADOR from 2001, about an LAHSO incident? my god that was brutal to listen to...

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

pelmet wrote:
AirFrame wrote:Anything that interesting gets discussed here in greater detail than any sane man needs. And it's more than one man's opinion...
Not sure what you mean.
The analysis on CADORS.ca is just one man's opinion. And he goes through too many of them in much too dry detail, honestly.

If a significant event happens, it usually gets posted here on AvCanada, where you get comments from people with 20-20 hindsight, people with useful comments, and sometimes even people who were present and can give first-hand info. As I said, probably much more information than needed for most CADORS.

CL-Skadoo!
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by CL-Skadoo! »

AirFrame wrote:
pelmet wrote:
Not sure what you mean.
The analysis on CADORS.ca is just one man's opinion. And he goes through too many of them in much too dry detail, honestly.

If a significant event happens, it usually gets posted here on AvCanada, where you get comments from people with 20-20 hindsight, people with useful comments, and sometimes even people who were present and can give first-hand info. As I said, probably much more information than needed for most CADORS.
I think you got it spot on. And what are this guy's credentials?

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

AirFrame wrote:
pelmet wrote:
Not sure what you mean.

Of course, your analysis of CADORS.ca "is just one man's opinion" as well. I like the detail. Not saying it is correct but has gotten some discussion going on minor issues that in reality, don't get looked at much. This site is more about the bigger incidents which so far, I haven't seen any discussion about on that website. And I wouldn't put any more credibility in what is posted on here, by me or anyone else, than what is said on the website. Plus...no back and forth arguing.

As for dry detail, I have forced myself to plow through incredibly dry technical detail in some accident reports so I am used to it.

Maybe they should do some newer stuff. Anybody know who the person is behind it? Sounds like a western guy.

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

pelmet wrote:Of course, your analysis of CADORS.ca "is just one man's opinion" as well.
CL-Skadoo! wrote:I think you got it spot on.
Well, maybe two people's opinions. :)

cncpc
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cncpc »

7ECA wrote:Couldn't listen to more than a couple of minutes for the Boundary Bay one.

Analyzing a CADOR from 2001, about an LAHSO incident? my god that was brutal to listen to...
Ya, and the music was shite.

Good judgment comes from experience. Experience often comes from bad judgment.
cncpc
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by cncpc »

CL-Skadoo! wrote:
AirFrame wrote:
pelmet wrote: Not sure what you mean.

I think you got it spot on. And what are this guy's credentials?
He is an aviation enthusiast.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Good judgment comes from experience. Experience often comes from bad judgment.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

But he always has an experienced person for the analysis.

bcrockett
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by bcrockett »

It's me. I appreciate the feedback.

Brad

Return to “Accidents, Incidents & Overdue Aircraft”