AVCANADA

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:36 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:29 am 
Rank 5
Rank 5

For people saying they can't PM. You need more than one post. That's why.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:09 pm 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Time to bump this thread again - I just did 4 resumes over the last week and I have some time right now because of crap weather [65 knots on the coast 8^(] and so lots of time for typing... Once it dies down to the usual winter drizzle, I've got to get back to being a Captain...on a boat.

Anybody unhappy with their work? Anybody not working? Anybody recently been laid off (water starts to get hard soon)? Let's see if we can get you a better job, a better life, happiness, pink sunsets, chirping birds, dancing persons of your choice of gender and a snazzy new German car that isn't a diesel.

PM me if your resume sucks, we (you and me) can fix it!

"its 40 below and I don't give a %#€¥, got a heater in my truck and I'm off to the rodeo..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:33 pm 
Rank 0
Rank 0

How do I pm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:13 am 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Many thanks again to a great service.
very happy with the end product.

will try to send you few more people your way.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:31 pm 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Thank you! I'm very glad I could help. You have my other email too, let me/us know how you make out?

Jetblast, you have to have posted something on this site first, then the mods will let you pm. Its for site security.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:58 pm 
Top Poster
Top Poster

My PMs don't seem to be working. I've asked the mods to take a look but I apologize to those whom are waiting for a reply from me. I'm sure it will be working soon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:23 am 
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hi Xsbank,

I have tried to PM you but my message doesn't leave the outbox...
I am interested in your resume & cover letter service.
Please contact me at npotiron(at)gmail.com

Regards,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:03 am 
Top Poster
Top Poster

I am getting your PMs but I can't send any. Patience, I think it's just a website glitch.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:51 pm 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Plenty of people laid off - plenty of people job-seeking, or so it seems by the FO talk, etc.

Anyone need help?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:13 pm 
Rank 0
Rank 0

xsbank wrote:
10 satisfied clients so far, Thank you!

Anybody else interested in getting your resume and cover actually read by a C.P?

PM me if you're interested.

xsbank could you please PM me, my account was created too recently.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:31 am 
Top Poster
Top Poster

I'm pretty sure I can't pm you until your account is unfrozen, something about proving that you are not a bot. I'll give it a go.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:13 pm 
Rank 0
Rank 0

xsbank,

I am interested in your help with my resume, but I can not send you a message(new account).

Can you email me at yvestobin@yahoo.ca or provide your email if possible.

Thanks,

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:50 am 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Are people getting jobs these days? Lots of talk about regionals etc, are people getting hired? I know this is the wrong time of years for new pilots, how are you experienced crew making out?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:43 am 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Lots of guys I know and hearing of others through friends who are getting interviews/sims at Jazz and Encore. Couple guys at Fast Air recently... lots of movement. Many lower time jobs opening up. If you're a newbie hit the road and there's a very high chance you'll find a flying or flying/dispatch job (not to be mistaken with a ground only job with the promise of a flying job in a "few months").

Many 1200-1500 hour guys getting regional interviews. Tis a good time.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:13 pm 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Thanks for that, Tipsails, I've been getting requests from higher-time guys but I'm slow to get feedback from success stories. If what you say is correct, the market is skewed from the traditional Spring-hiring-for-new-pilots, nobody-gets-checked-out-in-the-winter model that's dominated for years. Good news for everybody!

Anybody need resume work? I'm still doing them for all you guys trying to get a foot in the door as well as you guys trying to figure out how to get into a pressurized cabin with a call button!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:31 am 
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hello XBanks. Would like to use your services, but can't pm, so please email me at pilotnorbs@gmail.com.
Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:14 pm 
Top Poster
Top Poster

OK.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:20 pm 
Rank 3
Rank 3

xsbank wrote:
Thanks for that, Tipsails, I've been getting requests from higher-time guys but I'm slow to get feedback from success stories. If what you say is correct, the market is skewed from the traditional Spring-hiring-for-new-pilots, nobody-gets-checked-out-in-the-winter model that's dominated for years. Good news for everybody!

Anybody need resume work? I'm still doing them for all you guys trying to get a foot in the door as well as you guys trying to figure out how to get into a pressurized cabin with a call button!

For the lower time guys, friend of mine was just hired at Sky Care and said they had 8 new hires (pilots) in the last month. Tons of PCC's PPC's happening. The spring hiring model is not the norm right now. Jazz seems to be gobbling up lots of the higher time 703 guys so there's jobs a plenty if you go looking. Good news is right. Happy days.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:33 am 
Rank 3
Rank 3

xsbank helped me boosting my resume at the beginning of the year. Shortly after I got a call for an interview with a major airline with considerably low hours and ended up getting the job. Definitely wouldn't have gotten the call if my resume wouldn't have been sticking out over the hundreds and thousands of other resumes that they had / have on file. I can not stress enough how important it is to have a professional looking resume, especially as a low time pilot. Xsbank is fast, efficient and professional and more than reasonably priced. I can only recommend his generous service to anyone out here looking for that next career step. It doesn't matter how many hours you have or what type of experience if the chief pilot or HR can't quickly decipher that sort of information from your resume because it isn't laid out properly or loaded with unnecessary information.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:47 am 
Rank 1
Rank 1

MIQ wrote:
xsbank helped me boosting my resume at the beginning of the year. Shortly after I got a call for an interview with a major airline with considerably low hours and ended up getting the job. Definitely wouldn't have gotten the call if my resume wouldn't have been sticking out over the hundreds and thousands of other resumes that they had / have on file. I can not stress enough how important it is to have a professional looking resume, especially as a low time pilot. Xsbank is fast, efficient and professional and more than reasonably priced. I can only recommend his generous service to anyone out here looking for that next career step. It doesn't matter how many hours you have or what type of experience if the chief pilot or HR can't quickly decipher that sort of information from your resume because it isn't laid out properly or loaded with unnecessary information.

Yup, 100% ... He helped me out as well a few months ago and got the call last friday to start the 29th of Dec for an operator I've been wanting to get hired onto for a long time. Thanks xsbank!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:12 pm 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Aw shucks you guys... I'm blushing...

Your entire future, the path your life will take, all hinges on getting some guy whom you have never met, to read two pieces of paper.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:00 pm 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I'll join in on the bragsheet list too.

Contacted xsbank about a year ago, and within 2 months had 4 flying job offers (as a fairly low timer), including one which I had been trying to get on with since I got my CPL. I didn't know what a difference it would make until it happened. Generously priced service as well.

He's also a scratch golfer, can elbow dunk from the foul line, throws an 80 yard tight spiral while getting sacked, and can squat 5 plates per side. He is... the most interesting man on avcanada.

Seriously though, you'll be glad you did it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:53 pm 
Top Poster
Top Poster

For once I have nothing to say after that one...wait a minute...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:51 pm 
Rank 1
Rank 1

I am currently getting my resume done by xsbank, and he sent me a "rough" copy and I was ecstatic. Can not wait to get ahold of the finished product, and to try and land the elusive first job!

I can't thank you enough xsbank for what you're doing for the pilots on this forum, for an amazing price. You won't get quality like this for this fee any where else. Truly a class act gentleman!

GET YOURS DONE ASAP

Aviation Rule #1 - Stay away from the shiny spinning things. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:21 pm 
Top Poster
Top Poster

Another client just got a job! Well done!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next