Orca ad

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

burninggoats
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Orca ad

Post by burninggoats »

$500
---------- ADS -----------

JULIETTE
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JULIETTE »

rumor has it that Orca has offered to match the wage of HO' drivers who decide to jump ship from Sunwest. If that is true, could be an alright deal for those pilots. Sure would beat getting laid off.

Hopefully Orca is smart enough to get a few people who know what they are doing. From what I have heard, it is not the easiest runs and the bank people expect them to run like clockwork. I would assume that there is going to be allot of growing pains at Orca as they get used to the contract.

Anyone know where on the field they are going to be working out of? I haven't been to YYC for quite some time, but have not heard of them opening an office there or having hangar space yet.

PostmasterGeneral
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by PostmasterGeneral »

Maybe Sunwest will rent out their old hangars on the south side to recoup some of that lost profit? :lol:

Although that Jazz -8 was still in there last time I looked getting a new nose put on...

Flyboycanada80
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Flyboycanada80 »

Just heard today they will be taking over Westwinds Saskatchewan bag runs too...

FL7377
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by FL7377 »

This is awesome news for Orca! Wish them all the best, I'm sure they'll do a great job!

upintheair_
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by upintheair_ »

Wow. Perimeter bag runs next?

I wonder what they'll fly. A Navajo seems a bit overkill if West Wind is similar to Perimeter which uses a Baron. SPIFR.

boeingboy
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by boeingboy »

This is awesome news for Orca! Wish them all the best, I'm sure they'll do a great job!
ROFLMAO! :lol:

Johnny#5
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Johnny#5 »

JLIDETV! :lol:

Return to “Employment Forum”