Operations/Maintenance Training Planner is responsible to monitor the currency and qualifications of all pilots and Maintenance staff; Plan and propose training schedules on behalf of the Chief Pilots.
The duties and responsibilities of the position include:
• Populating the Pelesys database with training records for each pilot/Mechanic;
• Populating the Pelesys database with current pilot data, including medical certificates, passports, licences, Restricted Area Identity Cards (RAIC), etc.;
• Assisting the DOM, Chief Pilots and Training Manager to keep and manage Training Files;
• Monitoring expiry dates on behalf of the DOM and Chief Pilots to ensure no lapses of currency occur;
• Notifying staff of upcoming training events and qualification expiries;
• Assisting the Chief Pilots to schedule flight crews for training, including Initial and Recurrent Simulator training, Company Indoc, Fire & Ditching training, Medaire training, and any other formal training events;
• ·Coordinating with Training Providers to establish specific requirements of a given training event (e.g. Annual, Semi-Annual, PPC/IFR, TCA, etc.);
• ·Enrolling mecahnics and pilots for Pelesys academic courses;
• Assisting newly hired pilots and mechanics with the logistics of their induction into the Company (travel arrangements, visas, training, etc.);
• Initial Document Auditing of all Training files
• Corrective action email and follow-up with training vendors after Initial Auditing
• Pelesys upkeep and tracking for maintenance personnel; ACA/SCA Training Records (Paper and Pelesys),
• Pelesys interface with the Pelesys Company to sort out any software bugs.
• Africa schedule and rotation planning on Float
• Annual Training forecast for budgeting purposes
• Other duties as may be assigned by the Operations Manager or requested by the Chief Pilots.
• Completion College degree in a relevant field;
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in similar position in Aviation preferably
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Good customer service skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Good communication skills;
• CAMP knowledge (asset).
Please send a Word version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org