On the road again...

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

PropToFeather
Rank 3
Rank 3

On the road again...

Post by PropToFeather »

Well, I'm off on another road trip (since finding work over internet during fall/winter proved fruitless). Heading west from Eastern ON. Short of Manitoba, I've got places to sleep across the country, but, outside of that, does anyone have any last minute advice?

(For those wondering, 900TT/100PIC)
---------- ADS -----------

If at first you don't succeed, maybe NDB approaches just aren't for you
FishermanIvan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: On the road again...

Post by FishermanIvan »

No advice, but good luck. I'll be a few weeks behind you!

bearitus
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bearitus »

I am planning the same thing in a few weeks. I am also a 1000 hour pilot with 820 pic. Would love to hear how it is out there!

saskflyer
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by saskflyer »

If I had to guess the place with your best chance of landing a job these days...Winnipeg. Spend a couple days there for sure. Every medevac operator is losing folks to the regionals left right and centre there. Also, Calm Air just advertised for 6 or 7 f/o's with min requirements of 250 hrs. With someone nearing 1000 hrs the market is good for you there. Also lots of opportunity for upgrades once you are in. Once you hit 500 mpic in Winnipeg you are golden for captain gigs (at the moment anyways).

Return to “Employment Forum”