What is more valuable?

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

cnarberry
Rank 0
Rank 0

What is more valuable?

Post by cnarberry »

Thanks for your help
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by cnarberry on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jpilot77
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: What is more valuable?

Post by jpilot77 »

PIC is always better in my opinion, that being said don't leave a job till you have he next one lined up.

Welcome to Redneck Airlines. We might not get you there but we'll get you close!
mbav8r
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: What is more valuable?

Post by mbav8r »

Gold, sorry couldn't resist. That's an interesting dilemma, what kind of op can keep pilots on salary flying that little. 705 time will help but total time and pic will be more valuable, so if your in a hurry find a pic job or at least one that flys you.
I made the mistake of flying medevac for years and it took 7 years to crack 3000, almost all pic time but companies at the time wanted and could hold out for much more, so I ended up going from CP flying a multi turbine to Seneca/Ho for a shady, actually worse than shady operator. Which didn't last btw, I'm much to militant to put up with that shite.
Anyhow, nuff bout me, move on but don't burn that bridge, you never know if you need to cross back.

Return to “Employment Forum”