Position: Corporate Pilot
Company Name: GCS Energy Services Ltd.
Contact Name: Jill McIntosh
Street Address: #200, 259 Burnt Park Drive
City: Red Deer
Province/Territory or State: Alberta
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 1-403-340-8840
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: email@example.com
Aircraft Types: two (2) PA-31 Navajos and two (2) King Air 90s
Our Aviation division consists of four (4) twin engine aircraft, two (2) full time pilots
and a full-time engineer to keep our fleet up to date and moving efficiently throughout Western Canada and the United States. The successful candidate will be responsible for transporting passengers and cargo throughout western Canada and into the USA. They will fly a corporate fleet of aircraft consisting of two (2) PA-31 Navajos and two (2) King Air 90s
. Must be able to work flexible hours on a full-time basis and able to accommodate a regular flight schedule. Responsible for coordinating with air traffic controllers, generating flight plans, observing weather patterns and other duties related to this position. Shall maintain a professional demeanor at all times and provide excellent customer service to passengers. Overnight, weekend and extended stay travel will be required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Current Airline Transport Pilot License with multi-engine endorsement and Class 1 instrument rating.
• Minimum TT 5000 hours,
PIC 4000, Multi IFR 1000.
• High level of independent judgment and decision-making skills.
• Strong knowledge of the CARs, local and international regulations and procedures.
• Ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Single Pilot IFR experience
• Mountain / Coastal flying experience
• King Air / PT6A operating experience
• High density IFR experience