Tintina Air info

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

RocksAndProps
Rank 1
Rank 1

Tintina Air info

Post by RocksAndProps »

They've posted a few ads in the past few days for DHC-2 on floats and wheels, and pretty well every one of their aircraft.

Does anyone have current info about the working conditions? Any negative things to say? I gather they're a reasonably new company.
---------- ADS -----------

Spirit
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Tintina Air info

Post by Spirit »

Tintina is a great company to work for. Dave (the owner) is a great guy who treats everyone with respect. If Bush flying is your thing, it’s probably hard to beat Tintina.

cdnpilot77
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by cdnpilot77 »

Tintina used to operate a jet for us in Whitehorse with a gravel kit. I had the good fortune to provide line indoc to a new captain spending parts of a few weeks in Whitehorse, doing some of the most fun flying I’ve ever done. Unfortunately that airplane was sold to new owners in Africa. They are Great people at tintina and Whitehorse is a spectacular place....in the summer. Can’t say I liked it much when I was there in February.

Pacqing
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Pacqing »

Not a new company by any means.

bigEh
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by bigEh »

All the pilots I have met there are super friendly. Haven't met the owner but have heard only good things. The flying in the Yukon is amazing. You work hard but if you like flying and you don't mind long days it would be a fantastic job. Whitehorse has most of the stuff you'd find in a big city while still being small. If you want to live in the North, I would say Whitehorse is the place to be. IMHO.

Return to “Employment Forum”