Looking for companies for in need of CAD Designer,contract or fulltime

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

CrazyCanadian
Rank 0
Rank 0

Looking for companies for in need of CAD Designer,contract or fulltime

Post by CrazyCanadian »

Hello
I'm looking for companies in need of a CAD Designer for drawing up repairs, Mods or new ideas. I work in AutoCad or Solidworks and have a 28 year background in Aviation. Experience leading and developing prototypes and modifications through all steps of R&D. Extensive background in Helicopter industry as an AME with an M2 and S license, including proficiency in composite repairs/manufacturing.Broad knowledge of materials, processes, and equipment used in metal fabrication, repair, manufacturing of helicopter components, electrical systems. Strong leader and communicator, with the ability to build productive relationships with staff, management, and clients to resolve potential challenges and achieve company objectives. Software knowledge includes AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, Revit, 3D Studio Max, Civil 3/D and Microsoft Office.
I would prefer contract work but will also look at full time with the right company.
Currently contracting and designing industrial equipment for Lumber, Concrete and Heating industries.

If anyone knows of companies that are in need of CAD services please let me know.

Thank you
---------- ADS -----------

star57
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Looking for companies for in need of CAD Designer,contract or fulltime

Post by star57 »

Hello Crazy Canadian, You say that you have experience in Composites, what part of Canada are you in?
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Employment Forum”