WestJet

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

wrc
Rank 3
Rank 3

WestJet

Post by wrc »

WestJet is a small but growing regional airline out of Calgary AB. Presently operating 45 Boeing 737-200/700 jets with another 10 this year.
Scheduled service to Canada and USA. Charter service to USA, Mexico, Cuba, Bahamas, Dominican Republic & St. Maartin. 10 more A/C deliveries this year.

Westjet is starts a new Grund School every 3 weeks. Each G/S holds 8 or 10 students and courses alternate between the 737-200 & 737-700.

Great company & benefits. No bonds and 4 lines of income for pilots. Minimum time 4000TT. ATPL.

Check it out at WestJet.com
---------- ADS -----------

Beacon Final
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Beacon Final »

WestJet is a small but growing regional airline out of Calgary AB.
2nd largest airline in Canada............

just curious
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by just curious »

Shhh!
Now they'll all know! :wink:

MurtsAir
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by MurtsAir »

You know what I love about the aviation industry in Canada. Is that the general public knows absolutly nothing about it. I saw some guy on TV blabing away that if Air Canada went under he couldnt get anywere. Put it this way if such a thing would happen private industry would fill the void. I can think of many different airlines to travel on in Canada and get almost everywere. Westjet, First Air, Air North, HMY, Zoom, Air Transat, not to mention all the places served by US and INT airlines and the smaller regionals like Pasco and CMA. this is a capitalist country and only the strong survive and if the cant compete then they will die. go Westjet go

Return to “Employment Forum”