PA34 Capt needed Immediately!!

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Always Moving
Rank 3
Rank 3

Never underestimate, It can snowball on you

Post by Always Moving »

CAL!
You in the Islinder (or a C150) and I put the scenario and we will see if it is TOO simple

I think that if they are flown with pax, they all should be flow with 2 crew
---------- ADS -----------

ScudRunner
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ScudRunner »

Islander Co-pilot? ok maybe if your IFR but cmon. I love the old bus huge loads great short field a real pleasure to fly in the bush or anywhere.

neechi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by neechi »

I had the hr girl from transwest call me up this spring and ask me if I would be interested in being a "captain on their 185" and a part time DH2 captain. That wasn’t the funniest part of the call either, there is a three stage interview at tranny for the captaincy of a 185 with the last 2 interviews being in person in sask and the last interview being in front of a panel of transwest personnel. That’s 2 separate non reimbursable trips to Sask! .I took another job the next day over the phone. She never did phone back; the laughing at the beginning of the call probably got me turfed.

Last edited by neechi on Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TTail
Rank 7
Rank 7

185 Capt.!

Post by TTail »

neechi,

was there a sim ride involved in the interview process as well??!!

neechi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by neechi »

Can’t be sure, but they sure take themselves seriously. I seem to remember something about tassel bars and a dress shirt. I guess that’s not the worst thing in the world but the 185 "captains" wages sure didn’t match fit in with the rest of the pretentious bs.

Return to “Employment Forum”