Skyward hiring

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by 152 »

Ben Dover wrote: Oh ya as for the ramp guys about fifteen+/- have been put on the flight line in the last 3 weeks and about 6-8 being upgraded. More to come.
Do you know if these 15+/- people are all from the ramp or also from different positions in the company. Just wondering , because their website says that they might hire from cargo handler, customer service representative, ramp attendant, and aircraft groomer positions. What about dispatchers?

Thanks.
---------- ADS -----------

Ben Dover
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Ben Dover »

Those people have come from all of those mentioned areas. If you come to Skyward for that purpose and get recomended then in time you will get to go flying.

Ben

Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by 152 »

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Kosiw
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Kosiw »

Anyone know if they are done hiring from the outside yet?

travelbug
Rank 0
Rank 0

OFF-TOPIC QUESTION FROM AN OUTSIDER

Post by travelbug »

Sorry to invade a forum that obviously has a conversation in progress, but I was not sure where else to look. I'm a recent University Grad who REALLY wants to attain a flight attendant position beginning in September, 2004. Everywhere I've looked it seems like no one is hiring. But I know there's got to be a way. I'm bilingual, very expereinced in management/sales/public speaking/etc., I'm a recent univ. grad~so I'm in my most marketable year, & I'm cute as hell! I really want this. Can anyone tell me where I should look or who I should speak to? I'd really appreciate any feedback.
Thanks, T. :D

milton
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by milton »

westjet, calgary

okay, but I set the building on fire
Tomcatter
Rank 1
Rank 1

Travel Bug

Post by Tomcatter »

Have you tried ZIP in YYC as well. I know they are hiring quite a few as they are expanding their fleet to A319's in July.

bcflyer
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by bcflyer »

Jetsgo is looking for F/A's right now!! You can find all the details on their website.

ahramin
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by ahramin »

travelbug
Rank 0
Rank 0

thanks!

Post by travelbug »

Thanks so much guys!! I really appreciate all your help!! if anyone knows anyone hiring FA's & wants to let me know I'll owe you a round of brewskis!! haha... Seriously though, the referral would not be wasted...I"m more than qualified & a lot more than eager to get the job, work my bum off & be great at it, & relocate anywhere! :) So thanks for all your help, keep me in mind if you hear anything new & in the mean time, wish me luck & take care!!!
Travelbug

Return to “Employment Forum”