SkyLink Express

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

CLUBY4YEA
Rank 0
Rank 0

SkyLink Express

Post by CLUBY4YEA »

Any flight crews currently on with SkyLink Express who have an alternate way of getting in touch with the CP instead of phone attemps through head office in Toronto? Also, any extra info would be appreciated.

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Sir Winston Churchill
wha happen
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by wha happen »

An alternate way?... other than just calling him?

Its the way she goes boys, its the way she goes.

Lets sacrifice him to the crops.
CLUBY4YEA
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by CLUBY4YEA »

A way of getting in touch with him directly. I have tried through the main office in Toronto and the CP is never around or hard to get a hold of. A personal e mail address or ext # would be great. Also, I am willing to forward my resume , so any pilots for SkyLink willing to help me out, just let me know.
Thanks

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Sir Winston Churchill
Billy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Billy »

Did you try the Skylink website links under 'Contact Us'? I believe he is based in YHZ most of the time now.

Billy

wallypilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by wallypilot »

email employment@skylinkexpress.com

This email address is always forwarded to whoever is CP. You will definitely not get hold of him calling Toronto.

http://www.skylinkexpress.com/expressce ... esumes.htm

bluenote
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by bluenote »

so is it safe to say that if I wanted to give the chief pilot a resume in person, I would have to go to Halifax?

thanks

Brantford Beech Boy
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Brantford Beech Boy »

or KBOS.

Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ... »

bluenote wrote:so is it safe to say that if I wanted to give the chief pilot a resume in person, I would have to go to Halifax?

thanks
I bird told me that if you put down the following in your resume under interests;

"I would enjoy watching IABD pay 30 bucks to an albino co-worker, who isn't really albino at all...just really pasty white....with only 3 months to live, eat a 3 hour old cheesesteak on a bun left over on the counter and have this albino co-worker wash it all down with backwashed orange juice from some strange man with a limp."

....this, I think, may get the CP's attention.

Seriously...just don't drive to YHZ if you only have a total time of 300 minutes in an airplane...I'd hate to see you spend gas money for no reason.

BAH!!!
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by BAH!!! »

Would it be worth the drive if someone had 1500 hours but just under 200 multi?

and by drive i mean sitting at home waiting for a phone call after applying. My car has horrible lumbar suppor.

KniteFlite
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by KniteFlite »

My understanding, is that if you work for Skylink a used cheesesteak sandwich definitely falls under the "acceptable per diem/expense based meals" category. The juice might be pushing it tho.

Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ... »

kniteflite wrote:My understanding, is that if you work for Skylink a used cheesesteak sandwich definitely falls under the "acceptable per diem/expense based meals" category. The juice might be pushing it tho.
HEY CHEEEZ STEAK!!!! Welcome to Avcanada. You hungry?

BAH!!!
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by BAH!!! »

Do ya get real cheese or do they think the cheap kraft dinner powder cheese is good enough for bum pilots. :lol:

raven54
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by raven54 »

You guys are morons...

Brantford Beech Boy
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Brantford Beech Boy »

I don't think the cheese in the sandwich is the definitive variable. It is more important that it be "used".

The ability to bust a move in a Halifax McDonalds drive-thru is also a valuable asset.

BBB

Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by ... »

Brantford Beech Boy wrote:I don't think the cheese in the sandwich is the definitive variable. It is more important that it be "used".
Agreed

Brantford Beech Boy wrote: The ability to bust a move in a Halifax McDonalds drive-thru is also a valuable asset.
:smt105

"VIVAHHHHH FALL RIVER!"
:smt039

break//break
raven54 wrote:You guys are morons...
Hey raven54...shouldn't you be putting on your flight suit with the decorative banana's on your shoulder pads?

now beat it...we got boxes to . across the ramp...we don't want you to get a paper cut.

Pie Lot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Pie Lot »

Hi:

Just wondering if anybody knows if Skylink is still hiring 1900 Captains? Any idea of pay (for real, not the bs posts about sandwiches etc) and what their sched is like?

Real answers would be appreciated.

bush pilot
Rank 4
Rank 4

skylink

Post by bush pilot »

Just put your resume in with Cargojet, they will probably buy skylink soon enough and then you will be ahead of them in the pecking order.

Did It do that Yesterday?
KniteFlite
Rank 0
Rank 0

Sandwich's & Jobs

Post by KniteFlite »

What's wrong with sandwich stories???......

Skylink will most likely be hiring Captains in 2-3 months, but don't quote me. The only way to get a resume through is the online application unless you see a skylink guy on the ramp that you'd like to buy breakfast for. Thats all I can say.

FALL RIVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Rowdy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rowdy »

What about if I throw peanuts at said captain from across the ramp while shouting obscenities and muttering about lime green speedo wearing baldies?!? :lol:

raven54
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by raven54 »

IABD, I get it, you think you're funny.

Return to “Employment Forum”