North-Wright Airways

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Victor C
Rank 0
Rank 0

North-Wright Airways

Post by Victor C »

I was wondering if anyone could share any info on North-Wright Airways, specifically who the CP/CFI is, or who to contact to inquire about faxing/emailing/snail mailing a resume. Also, what are the living accomodations like in Norman Wells? Is there a set-up for the crews, or do they have to find their own places in town?
Any other info would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to PM

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

Out of Control
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Out of Control »

Don't know much about the CP, the owner is an ahole, the boys that do the flying are a great bunch af guys. I think they are the ones holding the company together.

Say again, your coming in stupid
wallypilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by wallypilot »

there has been quite a bit of talk about North Wright, so if you do a search on this site, I am sure you will come up with some valuable info.

but to summarise.....i hear you fly a lot, occasionally get yelled at, but if you have a reasonably thick skin, it is no problem. the pay is decent for captains, (i don't know about cp's) and at some bases you get living expenses. for more info, do the aforementioned search.

-wp

R1830
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by R1830 »

NorthWright is a good place to work with nice equipment, lots of flying and a great bunch of guys.

There are lots of ways to find out who the CP is and as it is not a training establishment there is no CFI.

Housing is provided to all staff at all bases by the company.

You can fly a radial farther than you can ship a Merlin.

Return to “Employment Forum”