Companies in MB and SK

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

PA-23 Flyboy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Companies in MB and SK

Post by PA-23 Flyboy »

Looking to do a road trip to find work in MB and SK. I know I need to go north but wondered if anyone knew of companies that are good to work for or looking for someone.

Got about 350tt 150mutli PIC.

Thanks.

Flyboy
---------- ADS -----------

neechi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Companies in MB and SK

Post by neechi »

I would try fast air in ywg, mission air in yav, beaver air in the pas, jackson air in flin flon, wam air on mathison island, northway in pinedock, and maybe skyward in yth. You could drive 2 hours east of ywg to kenora and try walstens. just out of curiousity, where did you get 150 multi with such low tt?

Neechi

PA-23 Flyboy wrote:Looking to do a road trip to find work in MB and SK. I know I need to go north but wondered if anyone knew of companies that are good to work for or looking for someone.

Got about 350tt 150mutli PIC.

Thanks.

Flyboy

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

Bad timing dude. MB, and SK werk is primarily summer tourism, fire and float related. By all means give brother Dave, the Transvestites, and Frank B a call, but april would be better timing for them. There's another province nearby that will start picking up when the ground freezes though... cj

LT
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by LT »

C.A.S.H

J.P.WISER
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by J.P.WISER »

DAD'S CASH