Easy way to get a job.

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Chuck Ellsworth
Rank 11
Rank 11

Easy way to get a job.

Post by Chuck Ellsworth »

Saw this new add in Avcanadas free jobs forum.

is currently only on of 3 schools in Canada to meet the strict accreditation criteria required by Transport Canada to teach Integrated Airline Transport Pilot Licence (IATP) courses. Graduates from this training have been immediately hired after an intensive 12-month course and are now flying jet transport aircraft for a number of airlines around the world.
---------- ADS -----------

The most difficult thing about flying is knowing when to say no.

After over a half a century of flying I can not remember even one trip that I refused to do that resulted in someone getting killed because of my decision not to fly.
scopiton
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Easy way to get a job.

Post by scopiton »

Graduates from this training have been immediately hired after an intensive 12-month course and are now flying jet transport aircraft for a number of airlines around the world.
:roll:
those are chinese with a 35 years training bond
:smt108

oneill10999
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Easy way to get a job.

Post by oneill10999 »

Your right on the $$.... And some of them are comming from MFC....
scopiton wrote:
Graduates from this training have been immediately hired after an intensive 12-month course and are now flying jet transport aircraft for a number of airlines around the world.
:roll:
those are chinese with a 35 years training bond
:smt108

Derek :)

Return to “Employment Forum”