Air Partners

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Sumup
Rank 1
Rank 1

Air Partners

Post by Sumup »

Anyone have the scoop on them pay for capt schedule, and such?
---------- ADS -----------

ScudRunner
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Air Partners

Post by ScudRunner »

Don't know about Pay but it says 14 on call 4 off in the posting.

Roar
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Roar »

I spoke with them about the King Air 200 Captain job. They offered $40,000 for the position and required a bond. Told the thanks but no thanks.

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
V2CLIMB93
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by V2CLIMB93 »

Fellow Pilots! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Ask any of us working here what we think of it BEFORE you sign the Fu*king BOND!!!!! They have no respect for pilots and its time we as pilots stand up for ourselves before letting these two idiots turn what we have worked so hard for into nothing but a joke. Have some self respect when HR calls you and say NO TO THE BOND and shitty pay!

We are watching you and we know what you had to agree to when getting a job here and so will everyone else!!

Get some backbone you idiots!

Last edited by V2CLIMB93 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

-

Last edited by altiplano on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V2CLIMB93
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by V2CLIMB93 »

very credible...Its turned into a sh*t show here. But don't take my word for it, just apply...

pika
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by pika »

Have some self respect when HR calls you and say NO TO THE BOND and shitty pay!
Why did you say yes again?

You can interpret that however you would like.
V2CLIMB93
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by V2CLIMB93 »

Peka, ummmmmm what? I think you of all people know what we are putting up with and what these two disrespectful clowns are doing to us.

So I'll say it like this, if you have any self respect or self worth as a pilot then you will move on and wait for a better offer. When my term is up, Im not walking out... Im running!

How TM lets this idiot run his company or treat fellow pilots this way is beyond reason..:roll:

pika
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by pika »

Actually I have no idea what you are putting up with or what is being done to you.

Life is short. Maybe better if you just paid out the bond and left?

You can interpret that however you would like.
altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

Last edited by altiplano on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V2CLIMB93
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by V2CLIMB93 »

I would get into it but for the fact that I'm sitting on a bond that would pretty much give them every power to screw my life, I will refrain. Remember the site you are on altiplano, what you are asking for would never happen on this board so I find it funny you would write such a comment. Like I wrote above, do not take my word for it just apply and see or talk to us who work here. I promise, you will find all you need to know.

Sumup
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Sumup »

how much is your bond? and how long are you in for? Sounds like you are having fun :twisted:

calgaryguy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by calgaryguy »

I've heard through the vine that alot guys have walked away once shown the bond.

V2CLIMB93
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by V2CLIMB93 »

Well the amount is not only sim but flights, hotel, and per diems and all incidentals so without showing who I am, you run the numbers. Its very understandable that a company wants to cover themselves but the" terms" go far beyond what is normal/reasonable. The bond is one thing, who you will be working for is more important! You will be treated like garbage and the "two" of them have no problem advising you that you are no better than a "overpaid" autopilot. Yes, I did sign and I will pay for it until my term is up. I am a hypocrite, I made the mistake. I would NEVER do it again and would just about do anything to get out of it if I did not have a family. Yes there are many that did not sign, I wish I had been one of them.

This is about respecting who you are and what you are worth. Don't say you weren't warned if you come on here.

Krashman
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Krashman »

Well you work there... so other than 14 and 4 whats the pay like (all bonds aside) if you've got time on type and a valid PPC?

Having trouble reaching ATC? Squak 7500
ruminate
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ruminate »

Roar wrote:I spoke with them about the King Air 200 Captain job. They offered $40,000 for the position and required a bond. Told the thanks but no thanks.

Seriously? 40K plus a bond for the left seat? wow.

workingpilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by workingpilot »

You know it’s like this when I read these types of posts I want to distance my self away as a professional pilot. I have been in his industry some time and have worked a bunch of places. I happen to have worked at MorganAir/AirPartners when the bonds were introduced I was there when it was discussed and it was before the current management I can tell you it was not by choice that they were put in place. It was by our own doing. When the kind of dollars that are required to train up a pilot that are spent today and we have the ability to just jump ship for 100 bucks a month after telling them we will be there for the requested time. Basically we will say anything to get the job. I for one can’t blame them for the bond. As a professional and I want to be and seen as such I will look at the job and if I can accept the terms and conditions of the job then I will take it if I cant I wont but one thing is for sure I don’t take the job then wine about it. I will tell you as a fact I worked there signed a bond worked most of it through to the end I acted professionally I was paid what was quoted I was invited to participate in the day to day working of the job. I found the management (including current) more than willing to embrace my ideas for change and was treated with nothing but respect. I did see those in that company that did the opposite and were treated same in return. I for one want to be seen as professional so I will act same. If I want to effect change then I stand up and say how and why, and not try and destroy in the background. I for one want one to be viewed by whoever I work for as a solution not a problem. When I have found myself in a situation I don’t like I work out my commitment and leave. In this case I left to further my career and the management expressed their disappointment to my leaving but wished me well l thanked me and encouraged my career development as they could take it no farther. If we want to be seen as professionals then we must act professional it’s real simple

Krashman
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Krashman »

It was by our own doing. When the kind of dollars that are required to train up a pilot that are spent today and we have the ability to just jump ship for 100 bucks a month after telling them we will be there for the requested time.

Exactly!!! If you cant have at least enough loyalty to stick around for a year or two what ever it may be then I wouldn`t want to hire you bond or not

Having trouble reaching ATC? Squak 7500
toelessjoe
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by toelessjoe »

Krashman wrote:
It was by our own doing. When the kind of dollars that are required to train up a pilot that are spent today and we have the ability to just jump ship for 100 bucks a month after telling them we will be there for the requested time.

Exactly!!! If you cant have at least enough loyalty to stick around for a year or two what ever it may be then I wouldn`t want to hire you bond or not
+1. But for Christs' sake don't tell Doc! :mrgreen:

meflypretty
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by meflypretty »

This doesn't have to turn into a bond/no bond debate. You lost me at 40,000.00

The ad should be deleted until they get serious.

even paranoids have real enemies

Return to “Employment Forum”