|Carson Air is seeking a licensed AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER with at least 2 years of experience as an AME. We prefer you to have King Air aircraft type maintenance experience, with time working on PT6 and piston engines. Previously held ACA on King Air or similar aircraft type is ideal. The AME functions as a technical expert on the crew and may provide crew leadership for sub-projects as required.
Safety - Applies safe work practices in all job duties.
Documentation - Thoroughly familiar with Carson Air documentation requirements.
Project Maintenance - Works independently or as a sub-crew leader on line or heavy maintenance projects.
Demonstrated Technical Skills - Expected to be able to demonstrate the capability to understand and perform various technical functions.
Developing Others - Uses own technical knowledge and experience to providing training and development to apprentices in the areas of Safety, Documentation and Project Maintenance.
• Completed apprenticeship and have successfully written Transport Canada regulatory/maintenance exam(s)
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a licensed mechanic
• Have Ground Operating License (AVOP’s) if required
• Working knowledge of the types of aircraft supported by Carson Air
• General understanding of Transport Canada regulations as applicable
• Thorough understanding of Carson Air’s organizational systems and work flow
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Willing to take initiative to make personal and organizational improvements
• Demonstrated customer orientation
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
• Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
• Able to train apprentices effectively
• Basic computer skills and familiarity with Intranet
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work rotational shift work
• Must be physically fit
APPLICATION PROCESS - Please apply through our Carson Air Careers site, at http://www.carsonair.com. Applicants without an AME license will not be considered.