Adventure Aviation

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

loopa
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Adventure Aviation

Post by loopa »

Just wanted to write a quick insight for any class 4's that are considering the position at Adventure Aviation.

This really seems to be a fantastic place for the early developing flight instructor. I had a chance to go through their interview panel, but due to other commitments at home ended up not taking the position.

They get you to really explain yourself, and prove that you are a dedicated employee. Then you fly out for a group meeting where I think you do a PGI in front of all the other candidates, have lunch, and maybe go for a flight?

In the year I believe they have had some movement since for some reason it feels they have been posting for flight instructor's a few times in 2011.

You end up getting enough time/recommends to get your class 3 in which I believe you are sent to a satellite base where you are the acting CFI and teach Multi IFR?

Anyway, Michael is a great person and is very down to earth!

All the best to any body applying for the instructor position there. 8)
---------- ADS -----------

ShadoeKnight
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Adventure Aviation

Post by ShadoeKnight »

Not sure how good a place they are to work, when I worked in the peace region I ran into a good number students that went there that ended up leaving the school or quitting all together. As a commercial pilot who flew in the area I found that the honesty at the school was lacking, probably due to the lack of competitive schools in the area. Adventure Aviation might be a good place work, but from seeing a great deal of people that have had problems with the school I would never work there.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Employment Forum”