AirSprint Fleet Transition

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

ehv8oar
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: AirSprint Fleet Transition

Post by ehv8oar »

Just wondering if anything has changed at AirSprint in the past 10 months or so to make commuting out of Halifax, for a Montreal or Toronto base, a more viable option?
---------- ADS -----------

AirSprintInc
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by AirSprintInc »

ehv8oar wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:39 pm Just wondering if anything has changed at AirSprint in the past 10 months or so to make commuting out of Halifax, for a Montreal or Toronto base, a more viable option?
Hi ehv8oar,

I did answer your question in the other topic, but for the benefit of those that may not be following the other post, here it is again;

Currently our only policy is that you are able to report to your home base airport within 90 minutes of receiving a phone call do so when you are on reserve. And while we don't have a policy one way or the other on commuting, I cannot in good conscience recommend it due to the expense (we do not have any agreements in place with any airlines) and the additional time involved to position back and forth on your days off.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Kind Regards,

Matt Rolleman
Chief Pilot C25A/B
AirSprint Inc.

ehv8oar
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ehv8oar »

Hi Matt,

Thanks I appreciate the response and info.

Return to “Employment Forum”