Can anyone in the know please let me know what it's like there?
-How much notice is normally given for flights?
-What is pay like?
-How quick are upgrades?
I do have quite a bit of MPIC (1000+) and just a few HRS single turbine PIC.
Just been hearing of possible changes with my current company and wondering where to next if I'll be needing to look for a job. Please PM if you don't want the whole public to read. I am seriously interested in this company and would appreciate some honest answers.
I'm looking for some more information on the DH8 FO ad. Feel free to PM, if needed.
- With NCB in layoffs a few years ago, have things mostly turned around now?
- What's the schedule like?
- What's the current salary?
- If someone is coming it with the minimums specified in the ad, can they legally fly all flights NCB operates, or are they limited by Contrails?
- How many hours are flown per month on average?
- What's the training agreement in place?
- What's the expected upgrade time?
- How is the overall morale?
Thanks for your time!